Hi - I'm back after a long break!

Forum » Introduce Yourself | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Hello to anyone who remembers me. I have been away for a long time and many things have changed in my life since I last logged in, including my collection of books! It will take me a long time to go through them all and log in my copious new ones but I'm going to try. Wish me luck.

Heyy! I certainly remember you. Welcome back!
You should totally head over to Chit-chat, there's a sort of reunion thread going on there. Great timing!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome Back! I remember you! :))

Welcome! Great to see you back!

We're glad you're back.

Glad you're back!

AndersGarcia 1 yr ago
Hello
Welcome back!

Greetings from Helsinki

I remember you.... I have had a bit of a break too....life got in the way of my reading...lol

Lovely to see yor name pop up again :-)

welcome!!!

I wondered where you went :-)

Hope you'll pop into the F&G forum - we've missed you!

Hi, I'm thekyleanator, or Kyle, also back after a long break.it's been so long that I don't know how to use the site any more. I noticed the great brain. it's a book I've been looking for for ages.I'm also after the hardy boys Nancy drew, and any other good childrens' books that I can take back to China with me.I teach Chinese kids 6-22years old.I'm in Montreal for about a month. I was wondering if someone could direct me to people in the Montreal area, or a store to help me gather up some books for my kids before I go, thanks

Hi, I'm thekyleanator, or Kyle, also back after a long break.

That's great, welcome back! I suggest that you start a thread of your own, it will be more noticeable.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.