corner corner Anyone going to read the new Trump Book?

Forum | << Book Talk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Anyone going to read the new Trump Book?

I went to a couple of places, and they didn't have it. I really want to read it. If I can get it, is anyone interested in a bookray?

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I went to a couple of places, and they didn't have it. I really want to read it. If I can get it, is anyone interested in a bookray?
Profile Image
it's just being released today, and is already out of stock at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble: http://www.shelf-awareness.com/issue.html?...
Profile Image
I went to my Barnes and Nobles and I was told "We're not sure when we're going to get it." I've ran into this problem with my local Barnes and Noble.
Profile Image
I went to my Barnes and Nobles and I was told "We're not sure when we're going to get it."

Not surprising. The decision to release it today was sudden and unexpected. The release was originally planned for next week, but Trump's threats had an effect opposite to that which he intended.

Considering the huge demand Trump managed to create, and the fact that everyone is selling out (Shelf Awareness reports that Kramer Books in D.C. sold all its copies in *fifteen minutes*), B&N are very unlikely to know when they'll get more in.

Holt's probably already having to order another printing.
Profile Image
I went to my Barnes and Nobles and I was told "We're not sure when we're going to get it."

Not surprising. The decision to release it today was sudden and unexpected. The release was originally planned for next week, but Trump's threats had an effect opposite to that which he intended.

Considering the huge demand Trump managed to create, and the fact that everyone is selling out (Shelf Awareness reports that Kramer Books in D.C. sold all its copies in *fifteen minutes*), B&N are very unlikely to know when they'll get more in.

Holt's probably already having to order another printing.

I just went and spoke to them and they said they'd have it by Monday. I'll try again tomorrow again, just incase if it comes in.
Profile Image

LOL

Not sure I want to give up my time reading more about trump but it is interesting so far, isn't it?

Andy Borowitz, who writes very funny pieces for the New Yorker magazine, wrote this terrific article. Scroll down after the article and watch his short video, too. It hilarious:

https://www.newyorker.com/---/white-house-staff-forced-to-act-out-michael-wolff-book-for-non-reading-president

Profile Image

RE: LOL

Not sure I want to give up my time reading more about trump but it is interesting so far, isn't it?

And, of course, you can read all the important bits in the New York Times.
Profile Image
I already read (or hear) enough about Trump on various news media outlets for FREE... So, why waste my $$$$ on a book that is only going to piss me off more about Trump. I do not need further convincing that he is unfit to run our nation.
Profile Image
I just came back from B and N, they said they'd have it today. Well, they said that when the shipment comes in, they're all reserved for people that reserved them, and I'm on the second shipment list.
Profile Image
Do you have an ereader like a Kindle??? If so, I'm sure you could download and start reading 'Fire and Fury' asap.
Profile Image
I do, but I wanted an actually hard copy to read. Plus, some of my friends are Trump supporters....and I'll leave it out....and if they see it.... :O)
Profile Image
being remarkable and extremely readable.
Profile Image
If it's about business then yes. If otherwise, most certainly not. I am still trying to work out how Americans came to elect this scoundrel.
Profile Image
I am still trying to work out how Americans came to elect this scoundrel.

So are we. (Don't blame me!)
Profile Image
I am still trying to work out how Americans came to elect this scoundrel.

So are we. (Don't blame me!)

Amen to that.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.