corner corner THE WHAT TO READ THREAD FOR DECEMBER IS HERE!

Forum | << Book Talk | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

THE WHAT TO READ THREAD FOR DECEMBER IS HERE!

This month is slightly different as we’re using an Advent Calendar (albeit an imaginary one!) The idea was going to be that each day a door would be "opened" to reveal that day’s theme. However I know a lot of you like to plan your reading in advance & as "opening a window" & posting a theme daily isn' t going to be practical at this time of year I'm opening them all at once!
There will be 24 different themes - which won't be as complicated as usual!

So to “play” in keeping with the Advent Calendar idea here’s what to do…
Use the theme for the day on which you are ready to start a new book. So if you're ready for a new book tomorrow use the theme for December 1st.

When you finish that book & are ready to start another use the theme for that day.eg: on the 3rd you would use theme three. If you get through more than one book a day (I’m looking at you Nu-knees lol) you can go back & use a day you missed or if none missed, any of the previous themes.

If you want to really get into the Christmas spirit try & get your books to have a Christmas connection in somewhere. For example: 1st December = Boys Names so Joseph, Nicolas, Gabriel would be fine

Once we get to the 24th, when an Advent Calendar traditionally ends, go back & use a day’s theme you haven't used or one of your choice. Does that make sense? I have tried to keep it simple – honest! Just shout out if you need any help :o)

👦1st December A TITLE CONTAINING A BOYS NAME
⛄2nd December A COLOUR IN A TITLE OR AN AUTHOR’S NAME
🎈3rd December A BOOK BY AN AUTHOR YOU HAVEN'T READ BEFORE
🔔4th December A BOOK WRITTEN IN THE 1990S

🎲5th December A TITLE WITH A GAME OR TOY IN IT
👗6th December A TITLE FEATURING AN ITEM OF CLOTHING
❄7th December A BOOK THAT WON AN AWARD AFTER 2000 (any award at all!)
🍹8th December A TITLE WITH A DRINK IN IT

🎬9th December A BOOK BASED ON/ADAPTED INTO A FILM OR TV SERIES
👼10th December A BOOK WITH A ONE WORD TITLE
🎁11th December A TITLE THAT INCLUDES A NUMBER
👧12th December A TITLE CONTAINING A GIRLS NAME

💋13th December A TITLE THAT INCLUDES A BODY PART
⛄14th December A TITLE THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE LETTER E
👼15th December A BOOK WRITTEN BEFORE 1960
🐪16th December A TITLE WITH AN ANIMAL IN IT

🎁17th December AN OCCUPATION IN THE TITLE OR AUTHOR’S NAME
👪18th December A TITLE THAT INCLUDES A RELATIVE
🍗19th December A TITLE WITH FOOD IN IT
📚20th December A BOOK BY AN AWARD WINNING AUTHOR (doesn’t have to be the book they won the Award for)

🌟21st December A TITLE FEATURING SOMETHING SEEN IN THE SKY OR FOUND IN SPACE
🗽22nd December A TITLE FEATURING A TOWN OR COUNTRY
🎄23rd December AN AUTHOR WHO HAS A CHRISTMASSY SOUNDING NAME
🎅24th December TREAT YOURSELF TO A RE-READ OF A FAVOURITE BOOK…..

The only rule is a book can only be used for one category however many it may fit! Embeded words as always are welcome.
….HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Complete Thread

1 2 Next 

Profile Image
This month is slightly different as we’re using an Advent Calendar (albeit an imaginary one!) The idea was going to be that each day a door would be "opened" to reveal that day’s theme. However I know a lot of you like to plan your reading in advance & as "opening a window" & posting a theme daily isn' t going to be practical at this time of year I'm opening them all at once!
There will be 24 different themes - which won't be as complicated as usual!

So to “play” in keeping with the Advent Calendar idea here’s what to do…
Use the theme for the day on which you are ready to start a new book. So if you're ready for a new book tomorrow use the theme for December 1st.

When you finish that book & are ready to start another use the theme for that day.eg: on the 3rd you would use theme three. If you get through more than one book a day (I’m looking at you Nu-knees lol) you can go back & use a day you missed or if none missed, any of the previous themes.

If you want to really get into the Christmas spirit try & get your books to have a Christmas connection in somewhere. For example: 1st December = Boys Names so Joseph, Nicolas, Gabriel would be fine

Once we get to the 24th, when an Advent Calendar traditionally ends, go back & use a day’s theme you haven't used or one of your choice. Does that make sense? I have tried to keep it simple – honest! Just shout out if you need any help :o)

🔔4th December A BOOK WRITTEN IN THE 1990S

👗6th December A TITLE FEATURING AN ITEM OF CLOTHING

🎬9th December A BOOK BASED ON/ADAPTED INTO A FILM OR TV SERIES

👼15th December A BOOK WRITTEN BEFORE 1960
🐪16th December A TITLE WITH AN ANIMAL IN IT

🎁17th December AN OCCUPATION IN THE TITLE OR AUTHOR’S NAME
👪18th December A TITLE THAT INCLUDES A RELATIVE
🍗19th December A TITLE WITH FOOD IN IT
📚20th December A BOOK BY AN AWARD WINNING AUTHOR (doesn’t have to be the book they won the Award for)

🌟21st December A TITLE FEATURING SOMETHING SEEN IN THE SKY OR FOUND IN SPACE
🗽22nd December A TITLE FEATURING A TOWN OR COUNTRY
🎄23rd December AN AUTHOR WHO HAS A CHRISTMASSY SOUNDING NAME
🎅24th December TREAT YOURSELF TO A RE-READ OF A FAVOURITE BOOK…..

The only rule is a book can only be used for one category however many it may fit! Embeded words as always are welcome.
….HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Profile Image
I may need to take my phone up to my bookshelves to keep it all in view! Haven't finished my last November book yet but I'm sure I can cheat with the best of them if there's a book I particularly want to read and as usual will try to give priority to RABCKs and books registered by other bookcrossers.
Profile Image
I guess I have to hurry up and finish my Grisham (November) book before I can legally join in.
EDITED to add:- On second thoughts my present book is called GRAY Mountain by John Grisham so that will carry over into December 1st as Gray is a boys name!
Profile Image
Well done, plum. What a lot of work and concentration that must have taken! I'm (almost) speechless with admiration!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Profile Image
I finally cut and pasted the theme into word and then lined the book options up on a list kept on the book shelf. Then pulling books for the coming up days (i.e. had a choice of 3 for "clothing" for 12/6), to make it easier to choose the next one up!
Profile Image

Right, I'm off to find a title with a Boy's Name ready to start tomorrow!

ETA: My printed TBRs are rather depleted at present, and it was a new paperback I needed for tomorrow as my Kindle read is still tied to November's theme, so I didn't have much choice. I've come up with two possibilities:
An Almond for a Parrot by Wray Delaney - boy's name Al but it may not be allowed as when we had boys' names before they had to be at least 3 letters!
OR The Crimson Ribbon by Katherine Clements - again pushing it, because it only works if you allow Son as a name/nickname!
I'm open to comments. Does anyone have a preference? Which do you think I should go for? I'll have to read one or the other because I can't come up with anything else that's even close . . . .
Profile Image
I think Al would be just fine however I've found Crimson as a boys name too, meaning, origin, and popularity - who knew?
Profile Image
I think Al would be just fine however I've found Crimson as a boys name too, meaning, origin, and popularity - who knew?

Wow, Crimson it is then! Thanks!
And the Parrot (Al) could be an Animal, if I need one :-)
Profile Image
Wow, Crimson it is then! Thanks!

Unfortunately, despite plum's painstaking research, The Crimson Ribbon by Katherine Clements doesn't count as I've abandoned it already!
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14688151
I wonder if I have anything to fit tomorrow's theme :-)
Profile Image
Love the theme! Very creative and interesting. At first I thought oh no, I can't get started because I'm still reading Zorro, but on a closer look that does match the first day! Zorro, although a nickname, is the name that this hero was known by.
Profile Image
I'm ready to start a new book but I don't have one to fit the theme for that day? (I always like to try and upset the apple cart and keep Plum on her toes you understand) !!
Profile Image
I'm ready to start a new book but I don't have one to fit the theme for that day? (I always like to try and upset the apple cart and keep Plum on her toes you understand) !!

Well....I guess you could start reading a day ahead but not post here till the actual "theme" day & I'd never know! If you conscience will allow it.... ;o
Profile Image
If I have a particular book I want to read this mo nth I can start reading it in tandem with another one on its appointed day on the advent calendar. Sorted
Profile Image
Two ways to beat the system then!
Profile Image
3rd December start The End of Your life Club by Will Schwalbe (new author)

5th The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz (game Spider Solitaire)

12th Mister PIP by Lloyd Jones (girl's name)

14th Normal by Graeme Cameron (title with no E)

17th Miss CARTER's War by Sheila Hancock (occupation)

18th MOTHERing Sunday by Graham Swift (relative)

20th The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café by Alexander McCall Smith (award-winning author)

22nd The Cellist of SARAJEVO by Steven Galloway (town or country)

23rd (choice of two):- The Choice and Safe Haven both by NICHOLAS Sparks with his Christmassy name.

I will post on here as to which I manage to get through as I go along and I don't expect to be able to read them all. No doubt I'll reject one or two as I usually do but they are all registered by other bookcrossers so I'll read as many as I can.

Profile Image
Well done on having a plan! My plan is wing it as I go along :-)

I mean that I've chosen my first paperback to start tomorrow and, when I finish it, I'll then look at that day's theme and see if I have a suitable book to fit that day's theme, or maybe the following day's if I'm not ready to start another one immediately.

Similarly, I'm going to read the Kindle novel I've picked up that fits November's theme for as long as it lasts and then see what on the Kindle fits the theme of that day when I get there!

Could be complicated . . . . .
Profile Image
Well done on having a plan! My plan is wing it as I go along :-)

I mean that I've chosen my first paperback to start tomorrow and, when I finish it, I'll then look at that day's theme and see if I have a suitable book to fit that day's theme, or maybe the following day's if I'm not ready to start another one immediately.

Similarly, I'm going to read the Kindle novel I've picked up that fits November's theme for as long as it lasts and then see what on the Kindle fits the theme of that day when I get there!

Could be complicated . . . . .

I'm feeling the complicated too....but at least got a match for day 1
Profile Image
I like that ambitious plan! I usually line them up (but don't post) then pick from that stash. But I don't think I'll do that this time because of the days - I'll just keep track so I know what days to loop back and get.
Profile Image
I read Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks earlier this year. It was a good book.
Profile Image
Maybe Safe Haven will be my choice over the other title then. Thanks for your input.
Profile Image
in The ART of Keeping Secrets by Patti Callahan Henry http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7127027

My oldest TBR, so a good reason to pluck it off the pile.
Profile Image
is the book I'm choosing to start tomorrow. Tonight, I'm trying real hard to finish my November book. December theme becomes a little more complicated for me because I'll be taking a holiday vacation and will have to pack books to take. Will see how it plays out.
Profile Image
Great theme Plum. I'll be starting a new book tomorrow called WILLIAM and HARRY Behind the Palace Walls by Katie Nicholl. I would say that's a good way to start. Happy Christmas Everyone!
Profile Image
.."The StoLEN Ones" by Richard Montanari. I'm struggling with it a bit which is a shame as I usually love this series.
Profile Image
and just found, The Andy Cohen Diaries, by Andy Cohen.
This fits with Dec. 1st's theme, a boy's name.
Profile Image

PopCo by Scarlett Thomas :-)
Profile Image

PopCo by Scarlett Thomas :-)

Finished it
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14711626
Profile Image
which was my last November book (written by John), but will also fit 1st December (boy's name) and 2nd December (colour). Good hey?

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14809160

Today I will be starting Christine by Anne MeREDith. In fact I found no less than 9 more "colour" books but I've decided to read the one with the least pages first as I need to get a few less books on my shelves!
(Note to Plum-please can we have colours as a theme again soon!)
Profile Image
I am impressed by your cleverness (and work to come up with not one, but twenty-four days of reading fun).

I don't know how many, if any, I will read within the theme. Too many SIY books to complete before the year is up. However, I will keep them in mind.
Profile Image
Galahad in BLUE Jeans by Sara Orwig http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7154503 a light one that's one of my oldest TBRs
Profile Image
although I know that doesn't really count as I started it in November. But true to the rules of the game I am starting Death at Whitechapel by Robin Paige Dec 2nd.
Profile Image
by Anne Meredith but 55 pages in I've decided to skim it to the end as it's quite far-fetched with regard to child-care IMHO. No link as the book is a very ancient hardback which is faded, age-stained and even seems to have a few paint stains on the cover! I'm afraid it's destined for the recycling bin.

Next up is my 3rd December choice The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe (new author to me) which I like already just by having a quick look at it.
Profile Image
by Anne Meredith but 55 pages in I've decided to skim it to the end as it's quite far-fetched with regard to child-care IMHO. No link as the book is a very ancient hardback which is faded, age-stained and even seems to have a few paint stains on the cover! I'm afraid it's destined for the recycling bin.

Next up is my 3rd December choice The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe (new author to me) which I like already just by having a quick look at it.

I liked the Will Schwable book - but warning, it will give you ideas of even MORE books to read!
Profile Image
I know what you mean about the End of your Life Book Club as I've already started to make notes about the recommended books............
Profile Image
The Wildwater Walking Club by Claire Cook http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10408571
On several wishlists, so will likely rabck along
Profile Image

The Lioness of Morocco by Julia Drosten will be my next book on the Kindle - an easy book to identify today :-)
Profile Image

The Lioness of Morocco by Julia Drosten will be my next book on the Kindle - an easy book to identify today :-)

Thoroughly enjoyed it
Kindle so no link
Profile Image
Stephen Chance. Now reading "Septimus & the Danedyke Mystery" which was written in the 1970s so although he's new to me he's not new!

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10502367
Profile Image
Published in 1994, and also fits the animal theme for a book ring I am expecting soon in the post.
Profile Image
First published in Sweden in 1993 & translated & published in English in 1995. So far, so good...

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14689384
Profile Image
The only book which fits!
Profile Image
You will love it! Then you will want to read the other two books and see all the movies.......... They are all excellent IMHO.
Profile Image
Dec 2 - Color in a title/author - Death at Whitechapel: A Victorian Mystery by Robin Paige http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/11026888 Finished

Dec 4 - Written in the 90's - Lying on the Couch by Irvin D. Yalom - published in 1996 I'm just starting it.
Profile Image
by David Lagercrantz tonight although I haven't finished my previous book. This will be interesting as my husband couldn't get into it despite having read and enjoyed all the original trilogy by Stieg Larsson. Let's see how I feel about it.
Profile Image
by David Lagercrantz tonight although I haven't finished my previous book. This will be interesting as my husband couldn't get into it despite having read and enjoyed all the original trilogy by Stieg Larsson. Let's see how I feel about it.

My husband hated it and quit about 100 pages in. I forced myself to finish it and for me that finished the series. I won't be searching for the next one.
Profile Image
I gave it a good try but it just got too nasty so I'm giving up on it-see below.
Profile Image
December 5 - a game (I remember, as a kid, it was a game to race each other)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14647030
Profile Image
December 5 - a game (I remember, as a kid, it was a game to race each other)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14647030

Good once for games. I was flummoxed by this one because I couldn't think of games that were in a title
Profile Image
w(HAT) now by Ann Patchett http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10456992 a bookbox rabck. Should be a quick read.
Profile Image
this one was tough, so I wandered into the Pulitzer prize list and viola! I actually had the 2010 book on my bookshelf

Tinkers by Paul Harding is now being read
Profile Image
The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides won the Indies Choice Adult Fiction Book of the Year in 2012
Profile Image
by David Lagercrantz

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14376153

so now back with The End of Your Life book Club. I have a few days to finish this before starting the next one on my plan for this month.
Profile Image
Underworld by Don DeLillo.
Apparently won the William Dean Howells Award in 2000.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/11257143/
Profile Image
Underworld by Don DeLillo.
Apparently won the William Dean Howells Award in 2000.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/11257143/

Amazing the trivia you learn in these forum posts!
Profile Image

I'm not an expert on these things but from films and such I believe there's a drink called a Manhattan?
Hence I'll be starting this seasonal nonsense on the Kindle tomorrow:
A Very Merry Manhattan Christmas by Darcie Boleyn
Profile Image

I'm not an expert on these things but from films and such I believe there's a drink called a Manhattan?

Yes, Manhattan is a drink. A favorite of my Grandmother, but I'm not a fan. I don't care for the bitters in any drink. Recipe for the curious here, thanks to Google: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_(cocktail)

Profile Image

Yes, Manhattan is a drink. A favorite of my Grandmother, but I'm not a fan. I don't care for the bitters in any drink. Recipe for the curious here, thanks to Google: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_(cocktail)

Thank you, NN - all helpful information is much appreciated!
It was as light and easy to read as I expected. Just what I fancied :-)
Profile Image

I'll be starting my next paperback tomorrow, but I'm counting tomorrow's theme for my next Kindle novel, also to be started tomorrow, so I'm going back to an earlier theme that I haven't used yet (as per the rules as I understand them!!!):
Murder Under the Christmas Tree by various authors
Murder was a popular game in the parties of my youth.
I remember being introduced to Wink Murder once - but I didn't get the hang of it, another excuse to hide in the kitchen :-)
Profile Image

Murder Under the Christmas Tree by various authors
Murder was a popular game in the parties of my youth.

Finished it, well impressed :-)
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14711637
Profile Image
If you get through more than one book a day (I’m looking at you Nu-knees lol) you can go back & use a day you missed or if none missed, any of the previous themes.

I'm guilty already!
Profile Image

I'm currently re-reading Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley, I started it a few days ago, Maybe it can count for a Boy's name on 1rst December?lol Anyhow, I'm towards the end of this and...

I hope to start Into The WATER by Paula Hawkins tonight. Water is a drink after all, no? (In Greek the title is Into the Trap of Water by the way, I don't know why they change it).
Profile Image
I started it a few days ago, Maybe it can count for a Boy's name on 1rst December?lol

Why not? I've not met any Frankensteins but I've known several Franks in my lifetime :-)
Profile Image
Prometheus is also a name, a very rare one, but still exists in Greece.
Profile Image
Thanks Plum - it's a bottler.
Profile Image

Having chosen a Kindle fitting today's theme, and then using Tuesday's theme for my latest paperback, I found I needed to start a second paperback today, this time a novel as my current one is a collection of short stories/mysteries and I don't like to read too many of those back to back!
It's getting complicated - but I've chosen The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer to fit yesterday's theme because I understand it won both The Costa Book of the Year 2013 and The Specsavers Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2014.
Profile Image
I've chosen The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer to fit yesterday's theme because I understand it won both The Costa Book of the Year 2013 and The Specsavers Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2014.

Finished it. Very impressed. Recommended!
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14715319
Profile Image
link: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/12249529

Next up is Case Histories by Kate Atkinson which is a new author to me.
Profile Image

Next up is Case Histories by Kate Atkinson which is a new author to me.

Oh thats a great series - enjoy! 😀
Profile Image
Finally finished "Blackwater" ( hurrah!) & about to start Liane Moriarty's "Big Lies, Little Lies". I haven't seen the mini series but have enjoyed other books by her.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14106162
Profile Image
Big Lies, Little Lies was a book I enjoyed, I hope you do too Plum.
Profile Image

Defenseless by Elizabeth Dyer - the book I've chosen to read next on the Kindle fits tomorrow's theme :-)
Profile Image

Defenseless by Elizabeth Dyer - the book I've chosen to read next on the Kindle fits tomorrow's theme :-)

Finished it. I read it - but it's not really my sort of book! Too much action!
Kindle so no link
Profile Image
It's waited a good seven years to be read, so it's about time, I think.
Profile Image
too silly and superficial.
Started Mine, by Robert R. McCammon.
Profile Image
December 10 - Book with a 1 word title

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14572200

This book has over 600 pages, so will keep me reading for a while.
Profile Image
Started "666" by Jay Anson author of "The Amityville Horror" though this a work of fiction ;o)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14153384
Profile Image

Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak
I've a couple of Number titles on the Kindle. I've chosen this one because the 7 days are over Christmas/New Year, so seasonal nonsense. I first thought it ought to be other one because I've had it a lot longer :-)
Finished it. Didn't last long. OK, nothing special. Not particularly cheery either!
Perhaps, as the day's not over yet, I'll start my other Number book, although I know it won't count here! Plum specifically banned, counting two books for one topic - she even gave the ruling my name (LOL!)
Just the Two of Us by Georgie Capron
I'm going to read it anyway, just not mention in this Thread :-)
18.12.17: Finished it. Not sure why I bothered. Not worth the effort!
Profile Image
Lying on the Couch by Irvin Yalom http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/9853789

Today being the 11th, I have started my book with a number in it. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
Profile Image
Started Breakwater by Carla Beggars (one word title)
Profile Image

Today's choice is Mathilda Savitch by Victor Lodato
Profile Image

Today's choice is Mathilda Savitch by Victor Lodato

It doesn't count because I didn't finish it, didn't get into it at all!
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14616391
Profile Image
Starting Benny and Shrimp today.
Profile Image
Just finished the book. Book jumps around a lot, but I got through it.
Profile Image
Starting "Killing Kate" by Alex Lake. I enjoyed "After Anna" by this author so hoping to like this one too.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14689343
Profile Image
by Lloyd Jones (title with girl's name). In fact I've already read a few chapters. My first impression is that it's written rather strangely but I think I'm getting the hang of the story now.....

(Still also reading The End of Your Life Club)
Profile Image
by Lloyd Jones (title with girl's name). In fact I've already read a few chapters. My first impression is that it's written rather strangely but I think I'm getting the hang of the story now.....

Lloyd Jones does write in an odd way but once you get tuned in you'll be ok. Probably worth persevering.

Profile Image
Yes, Deltic-I am persevering and still enjoying Mr. Pip.
Profile Image
excellent book, hence the late night and I have work in the morning. Will start a new book tomorrow and add the two other books in the trilogy to my wish list!
Profile Image
SERENA by Ron Rash. He also wrote Saints at the River.
Profile Image
still reading Tinkers by Paul Harding, which has been compared to Robinson's Housekeeping. And it really is - a lot of introspection and needs to be read slowly.

Which means the books from 12/8 - 12/13 that were pulled as Plum Challenge matches are being reallocated to 12/25 - 12/31! Continuing to hope that I really can get 24 matches done in December.
Profile Image

Today's choice is Rome is Where the Heart is by Tilly Tennant - one of those titles that can seem quite creepy if you think about it too closely. I don't like the idea of body parts taking themselves off on solo trips around the world :-)

Sings (all together now): I left my heart in San Francisco . . . .
Profile Image
Yes Nu-Knees I quite agree-and it would cost you an arm and a leg to go on all those round the world trips too................
Profile Image
Today's choice is Rome is Where the Heart is by Tilly Tennant

Another one finished. Pleasant, holiday reading but I'm not sufficiently enamoured of the characters to want to read its sequel . . . . :-)
Profile Image
finished

Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14838400

Next up, title with the name of a body part in it: The Case of The General's Thumb by Andrey Kurkov
Profile Image
Christmas Witch by Willow Monroe
Profile Image

An Almond for a Parrot by Wray Delaney
I considered saving this for an Animal on the 16th but it's the only non-E title among my printed TBRs so I've started it today :-)
Profile Image

Finished it - superb, loved it!
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14715316
Profile Image

Finished it - superb, loved it!
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14715316

Now THAT's a different title!

1 2 Next 

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.