corner corner Happy New Year

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Happy New Year

to you and your families. How many of you will I see in 2018? Maybe in Bordeaux or in Ipswich or maybe not till Mainz in 2019 but I look forward to the days when I meet with bookcrossing friends old and new.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
to you and your families. How many of you will I see in 2018? Maybe in Bordeaux or in Ipswich or maybe not till Mainz in 2019 but I look forward to the days when I meet with bookcrossing friends old and new.
Profile Image
Happy New Year from Oz! Have a fabulous 2018
Profile Image
to you and your families.

And to you and yours, my BC Friend!!! : D Hope the holidays were joyful for you and your students, as well!!! ; ) I was unable to send cards out to my list of BC Friends, and have no upcoming BC event travelling planned, but hope you and others that are able to attend have safe travels and a WONderful time!!! ; D
Profile Image
And to you and yours! I'd love to make it to one of the big conventions, but will probably not manage it next year.
Profile Image
Happy New Year from The Netherlands and a very good 2018 to you all.
Profile Image
From Brisbane, Australia!
Profile Image
To all the bookcrossers and their families.
Profile Image
to everybody from France, health, joy, happiness - and a lot of books ;-)
Profile Image
:)
Profile Image
Profile Image
Happy New Year to all of you. :O)
Profile Image
With lots of lovely books to enjoy :-)
Profile Image
Hi Miss Markey! Happy New Year to you from fridgid, friendly Canada. I wish I could go to Bordeaux, but I am looking for employment right now...and you know what that means....anyway, best wishes and Happy Reading for 2018.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.