corner corner [US only] Win Murder on the Orient Express and...

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[US only] Win Murder on the Orient Express and...

A bag of swag!!

https://info.harpercollins.com/---/murderontheorientexpress

WHAT'S IN THE BAG:

• Murder on the Orient Express Collection Godiva chocolates

• Globe-Trotter deco luggage tags embossed with Murder on the Orient Express

• Dempsey & Carroll's Murder on the Orient Express correspondence cards and leather envelope

• An S.T. Dupont fountain pen, handcrafted in France with natural lacquer, gold finish and 14K solid god nib and gold finished paper cutter representing the knife used in the film, all house in a beautiful lacquered box

• A selection of Proraso shaving and grooming products in a handsome dopp kit

• Murder on the Orient Express movie tie-in editions, hardcover and audiobooks from William Morrow

• Select Movember apparel in celebration of Poirot’s famous moustache

• Select Out of Print vintage book cover apparel and gift cards

• Fandango movie admission gift codes to see Murder on the Orient Express in theaters

• The iconic Sweetie charm bracelet and sterling silver cufflinks from Links of London

• Ten thousand virtual gold coins to solve the Murder on the Orient Express in Mahjong Crimes, a new mobile game by Spil Games

Complete Thread

Profile Image
A bag of swag!!

https://info.harpercollins.com/murderontheorientexpress/

WHAT'S IN THE BAG:

• Murder on the Orient Express Collection Godiva chocolates

• Globe-Trotter deco luggage tags embossed with Murder on the Orient Express

• Dempsey & Carroll's Murder on the Orient Express correspondence cards and leather envelope

• An S.T. Dupont fountain pen, handcrafted in France with natural lacquer, gold finish and 14K solid god nib and gold finished paper cutter representing the knife used in the film, all house in a beautiful lacquered box

• A selection of Proraso shaving and grooming products in a handsome dopp kit

• Murder on the Orient Express movie tie-in editions, hardcover and audiobooks from William Morrow

• Select Movember apparel in celebration of Poirot’s famous moustache

• Select Out of Print vintage book cover apparel and gift cards

• Fandango movie admission gift codes to see Murder on the Orient Express in theaters

• The iconic Sweetie charm bracelet and sterling silver cufflinks from Links of London

• Ten thousand virtual gold coins to solve the Murder on the Orient Express in Mahjong Crimes, a new mobile game by Spil Games
Profile Image
Some great fun stuff in that list. I think I'll pass on entering though - I don't feel like having my inbox loaded up with the advertising.

Thanks for notifying us anyway!
Profile Image
Most of the "prizes" are things in which I would have no interest.

On the other hand, Godiva chocolates! (The pen sounds nice, too.)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.