corner corner Any new binge-watching shows to recommend?

Forum | << Chit-Chat | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Any new binge-watching shows to recommend?

I just discovered YouTube options for shows otherwise unavailable in the US, including the early seasons of the Great British Bake Off and its spinoffs in Australia and Ireland. (The contrast between the dewy green British tents and the sun-baked Australian shed tickled me, and while the show templates are almost identical, I liked the nods to local ingredients and recipes.) I'm having to force myself NOT to binge-watch these, though; I do have other things to do, including but not limited to labeling, reviewing, and releasing stacks of books for this month's release challenges.

So maybe I shouldn't be asking for recommendations {wry grin}. But do chime in if you're enjoying anything new (whether newly-released or just new to you).

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I just discovered YouTube options for shows otherwise unavailable in the US, including the early seasons of the Great British Bake Off and its spinoffs in Australia and Ireland. (The contrast between the dewy green British tents and the sun-baked Australian shed tickled me, and while the show templates are almost identical, I liked the nods to local ingredients and recipes.) I'm having to force myself NOT to binge-watch these, though; I do have other things to do, including but not limited to labeling, reviewing, and releasing stacks of books for this month's release challenges.

So maybe I shouldn't be asking for recommendations {wry grin}. But do chime in if you're enjoying anything new (whether newly-released or just new to you).
Profile Image
UK Masterchef, I usually thoroughly enjoy that
Profile Image
It's a beauty. It's not my usual fare, but I'm loving it.
Profile Image

RE: Glitch

I just looked this up on Netflix and got two results: one is about someone who falls in love with a barista. The other is about people who came back from the dead. Which one are you recommending?
Profile Image
A cute Korean show about the ghost of a young woman who jumps into a shy female chef's assistant and is helping her find love. I was binge watching it earlier in the summer but purposely slowed down to enjoy the show more.

I've also just finished the third season of The Great British Baking Show Masterclass on Netflix.
Profile Image
If you can find a way to watch this, it's very good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_(Icelandic_TV_series)

This link is "blocked in my country" :/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.