Deleting a wrong release

Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Hello, I have published a realease, but I need to delete it, but the "delete" button doesn't work. What can I do? Thank you!

Is the "delete" link not active at all, or is the site throwing an error message when you click on it, or is something else happening? I deleted one of my own release notes a few weeks back and it was working then, but sometimes things do get weird!

If you clicked on the link and got an error message, you could try again. (This might depend on the device/browser/operating system you're using; if you still can't get it to work, you might try a different device or browser.) If it still isn't working, you could edit the release note to explain what happened - you left the book in a different spot, whatever.

Complete Thread
Hello, I have published a realease, but I need to delete it, but the "delete" button doesn't work. What can I do? Thank you!

Is the "delete" link not active at all, or is the site throwing an error message when you click on it, or is something else happening? I deleted one of my own release notes a few weeks back and it was working then, but sometimes things do get weird!

If you clicked on the link and got an error message, you could try again. (This might depend on the device/browser/operating system you're using; if you still can't get it to work, you might try a different device or browser.) If it still isn't working, you could edit the release note to explain what happened - you left the book in a different spot, whatever.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.