Profile - How to Change "Recent Book Activity"

Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Mine often shows a very outdated list of books I've registered.
I know there must be a way to make it show the latest books.
Would appreciate a bit of help with it.
If I'm registering for a length of time, and a glitch happens, I like to go quickly back to my profile and see which was the last book that a BCID was assigned for.
Thanks!

Mine often shows a very outdated list of books I've registered.
I know there must be a way to make it show the latest books.
Would appreciate a bit of help with it.
If I'm registering for a length of time, and a glitch happens, I like to go quickly back to my profile and see which was the last book that a BCID was assigned for.
Thanks!

If you refresh the page 1-2 times it shows the latest books. Unfortunately seems to be a proxy problem.

Thanks - I'll try that!

If you refresh the page 1-2 times it shows the latest books.

I often need to refresh *a lot more* times than that. Also to sort my bookshelf by Recently Journaled, the way I want it. But that may be because my bookshelf is bigger than most.

that may be because my bookshelf is bigger than most.

Yes, I believe that you're right. The more books on your shelf, the more of a problem this is. It's the price of fabulousness!

I know in the scheme of things this isn't a "biggie" - but it's nice to know I'm not alone :)

The more books on your shelf, the more of a problem this is.

Haha. I think the site just set a record. 29 clicks before it would sort my shelf by Recently Journaled, my preferred sort.

29 times? Gosh.
The most it's taken me is 3. Such a nice easy fix for one of those little niggles.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.