[Answered] Shipping time for pre-numbered labels?

Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Sorry, I didn't find the answer in the site, how time for the shipping for pre-numbered labels in europe? I made the order 4 days ago, and it's in waiting for the elaboration, I don't know if this is ok or not... :)
Thanks.

I made an order for regular labels and bags 6 days ago, but it’s still listed as processing. I’d hoped to have received them by now as I have books ready to go, but I assume there’s some kind of delay.

I made an order for regular labels and bags 6 days ago

I normally pack and ship stock orders (such as yours) once a week, sometimes twice. Right now, however, it's a holiday weekend here in the Netherlands. I will do my best to pack and ship all stock orders next Monday.

Orders with 'print on demand' bookplates (which is pretty much all bookplates) are normally sent to our printing facility once a week. Then they arrive here on Thursday or Friday and I try to pack and ship them out the same day.

The precise time until your order is shipped, as you see, depends on several factors but it's very rare that an order will arrive within a week. Unless you're in Germany, then it can happen if you're lucky to have good timing.

The Supply Store is not a full time operation, and I also run a business on the side. So, in conclusion, it all depends.

Thank you! I must have been lucky as I’ve always received orders really quickly in the past. I should have been more prepared and ordered earlier to have them ready for the event I’m attending today.

I should have been more prepared and ordered earlier to have them ready for the event I’m attending today.

Sorry to hear your order didn't make it in time for a specific event. I hope it's still going to go great otherwise.

It went well, thank you :) Someone else took over and stocked the shelves. I’ll do it for next year’s!

Thank you for the answers. Now that I know, I'm quiet, don't worry! :)

It depends on how busy the store is on the day you've ordered the supplies. They're usually shipped within 10 to 12 day time period, but very rarely longer, but BC tend to let you know if there will be a problem

When I've ordered supplies, I tend to get them 5 to 10 days later in the post

If your worried about supplies email the support team through the contact us button

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.