[Resolved] No Contact From Support

Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
I understand the support team is pretty busy, but I've emailed them a couple times in the past few months with no response from them. All I wanted help with was something really simple, so I feel silly making a post about it. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

All I wanted help with was something really simple, so I feel silly making a post about it.

Please do not feel silly, especially after no respond from the support.
Could it be a question we could possibly answer here?

Thank you, and no, it has to be done by the support team unfortunately. I really just want my screen-name/username to be changed, so it's really not a big deal. In their FAQ, it says the only way to do this is to contact them through email with the request. I really wish we received a confirmation email after emailing them, that way I know it's getting to them.

Usually you do get an automatic respond with a ticket number. And I do not think it is broken right now.
Well, lets just hope someone from the support reads this conversation :-)

I understand the support team is pretty busy, but I've emailed them a couple times in the past few months with no response from them. All I wanted help with was something really simple, so I feel silly making a post about it. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

couldn't find your question there at all. In what way did you try to contact support?
Through the "Contact Us"-link on the bottom of the page or just email?
If you're now online and want it done urgently, you can contact me straight too...

Each time I try through the "Contact us" link. Maybe it's not been working....?

Each time I try through the "Contact us" link. Maybe it's not been working....?

When was the last time you used the link? We have had problems with it however it is resolved.

Would you like to try once more please. If it doesn't work this time it will need to be investigated again.

Thanks

Thanks, I will try again today.

Thanks, I will try again today.

I've tried again, and I never received a confirmation email.

I just checked and there is nothing from your email address.
Just want to be sure you're using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page which takes you here: https://www.bookcrossing.com/contact

I just checked and there is nothing from your email address.
Just want to be sure you're using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page which takes you here: https://www.bookcrossing.com/contact

Yes, That is how I've been trying to contact support.

Ok, please try again now - I am logged in, so we can do "live help"
Be sure you enter into all the fields, and select "I need support with the website" enter your message into the message field, and hit send.

Be sure you enter into all the fields, and select "I need support with the website" enter your message into the message field, and hit send.

I've tried again, can you see anything?

I've tried again, can you see anything?

message came, answered and username changed.

Thank you so very much!!!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.