[Answered] How can I change the forum view?

Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
I used to have it set to see the title and content of each thread topic, then clicked to read the responses in the order they were posted.
Now I see only the title. How can I change it back?

on top of the forums home page, below the "The Forums" title written on black letters, there are some options to chose, appearing on blue letters. The third one is an option to chose expanded list or condensed list depending on the mode you are now.

Thanks! That's what I needed to know. Threaded Full is what I prefer, and I forgot it was on the Forums home page. I've been away from Bookcrossing the last 2 or 3 weeks, or so.

No, that's not it after all. "Expanded" and "Condensed" is a choice between having brief descriptions of each forum or just a list. This does not affect the thread topics, which I want expanded and Threaded Full. I can't find that choice.

This does not affect the thread topics, which I want expanded and Threaded Full. I can't find that choice.

Are you looking for the Sort Options drop down?
This can be found under :
Forum » Site Questions: Basic and Advanced | Refresh | Search
…..and gives you the options
- Threaded - Full
- Flat - Latest
- Threaded - Condensed

Sounds like you have it set to "Threaded - Condensed"

top of the thread you'll see Sort Options and you chose Threaded- Full or whatever suits you.

I used to have it set to see the title and content of each thread topic, then clicked to read the responses in the order they were posted.
Now I see only the title. How can I change it back?

You need to click “expanded list“

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.