"These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves. From each of them goes out its own voice...and just as the touch of a button on our set will fill the room with music, so by taking down one of these volumes and opening it, one can call into range the voice of a man far distant in time and space, and hear him speaking to us, mind to mind, heart to heart. "
- Gilbert Highet
- BookCrossing is getting a mobile-friendly makeover!
- News from the RABCK forum: 2018 Secret Santa
- News from the Store: we're going green!
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- Welcome back, Friendly BookCrossing Alert Robot