corner corner New Milwaukee coffee shop & our new home for our meet up

Forum | << Community Bulletin Board | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

New Milwaukee coffee shop & our new home for our meet up

Good morning all,
A local bookcrosser, LibraryGrrl, has opened a coffee shop in the 5th ward. She has a bookshelf for us and is starting a couple of book clubs. We are going to move our meet up there. Starting in January we will be meeting at the Full of Beans, second Tuesday of the month at 6pm. She has a beer and wine license as well as caffeine if you are looking for something else in the evening. https://onmilwaukee.com/---/full-of-beans-cafe-now-open.html

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Good morning all,
A local bookcrosser, LibraryGrrl, has opened a coffee shop in the 5th ward. She has a bookshelf for us and is starting a couple of book clubs. We are going to move our meet up there. Starting in January we will be meeting at the Full of Beans, second Tuesday of the month at 6pm. She has a beer and wine license as well as caffeine if you are looking for something else in the evening. https://onmilwaukee.com/---/full-of-beans-cafe-now-open.html
Profile Image
You might want to post in the Conventions and Meetings forum too.

Will they become an OBCZ?
Profile Image
You might want to post in the Conventions and Meetings forum too.

Will they become an OBCZ?

Thanks! I'll post there too. They will be an OBCZ. I was working on getting the shelf stocked, that's my next step.
Profile Image
And what a beautiful building! Congrats and enjoy
Profile Image
Oh, that looks really nice!

I occasionally get to Milwaukee (visiting the art museum, etc.), so if I had the opportunity, I would definitely stop by.
Profile Image

I occasionally get to Milwaukee (visiting the art museum, etc.), so if I had the opportunity, I would definitely stop by.

If you are going to be in the area sometime, maybe we could meet up at the shop?
Profile Image

If you are going to be in the area sometime, maybe we could meet up at the shop?

Will make a note to PM you!
Profile Image
I could potentially be in the area Sunday 06-17-2018.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.