Track Random Acts of Kindness
"I advised you to dispose of your books, and advise it still. Be sure to do it, it will give you peace of mind.
But at the same time be careful not to become narrow-minded, or afraid of reading what is well written, quite the contrary, such writings are a source of comfort in life."
- Vincent van Gogh
- News from the Store: Finnish Round 'Official' Stickers
- Update on glitches with the book search function
- Is your BookCrossing account set up correctly?
- Temperamental issues with search function when registering books
- Supply Store delay of May orders