Wishlist Link to My Bookshelf

Forum » Feature Requests | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
I would love to see an enhancement for the wishlist functionality. I know that I can go to a book on my shelf and see who’s wishing for it, which is great. But I’d also love to see it work the opposite way, where you can tell from someone’s profile or their wishlist if you have books in hand that are on their list.

Maybe this already exists in some way and I’m not searching the right way, so please someone clue me in if I’m missing it. :)

The only issue I see is that sometimes there are several different versions listed for the same book and they all don't match.. Surely there is a workaround...I hope :) Great idea though, I second it.

In relation with this post, what I have in mind is this : would it be possible to receive a notification / alert :

- when a book on my wishlist is made available somewhere / by a bookcrosser who accepts PM

- when a book in my bookshelf appears in a wishlist ?

Thank you,

Ph. VIDAL - Toulouse (FR)

when a book on my wishlist is made available somewhere / by a bookcrosser who accepts PM

No, please.

Merely because a book is "available" and the owner accepts PMs does NOT mean that the owner engages in trades. People enable PMs for reasons other than facilitating trading/rings/rays, etc. and for many of us "available" simply means that the book is not reserved for a particular purpose - we are still deciding what will happen to it.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.