Track Random Acts of Kindness
"What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet or excite you. Books help us understand who we are and how we are to behave. They show us what community and friendship mean; they show us how to live and die."
- Anne Lamott
- Some temporary measures, please read...
- News from the Store: Release bags
- Date confirmed for 2020's BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon!
- What are you reading whilst practicing social distancing?
- A message from Ballycumber