I received two books in the post today but when I put the BCID's into the system I get constant error messages. I've reported the first one to "support". I hope this is temporary as I hate not to journal books received. Will try sending a pm to the bookcrosser who sent them to me in the meantime.
UPDATE I sent one of the BCID numbers to support and they found out that the person who registered the book had missed out a digit when copying the number onto the label. I have just now sent the second BCID to support as it is probably the same problem with both books. When I hear back from support for the second time I will pm the sender of the books to let her know and I will also change the numbers inside the books.