corner corner I'm posting to Challenges and so far I've clicked on this link 8 times

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

I'm posting to Challenges and so far I've clicked on this link 8 times

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14573880

which is supposed to be: Reader's Digest Select Editions: Running Blind / Dream Country / Shattered / A Certain Slant of Light by Lee Child, Luanne Rice, Dick Francis, Cynthia Thayer | category Literature & Fiction Registered by solittletime of Portland, Maine USA on 10/13/2017

and each time it comes up as: The Personality Self-Portrait
by John M. Oldham, M.D., Lois B. Morris | Science
Registered by mom2jwn of East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on 4/6/2006

The subsequent JE's and release note are mine and are correct. Hoping the book info itself fixes itself soon. I don't want to post the link in the Challenge forums until it does.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14573880/

which is supposed to be: Reader's Digest Select Editions: Running Blind / Dream Country / Shattered / A Certain Slant of Light by Lee Child, Luanne Rice, Dick Francis, Cynthia Thayer | category Literature & Fiction Registered by solittletime of Portland, Maine USA on 10/13/2017

and each time it comes up as: The Personality Self-Portrait
by John M. Oldham, M.D., Lois B. Morris | Science
Registered by mom2jwn of East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on 4/6/2006

The subsequent JE's and release note are mine and are correct. Hoping the book info itself fixes itself soon. I don't want to post the link in the Challenge forums until it does.
Profile Image
at least a dozen times and I was beginning to wonder if it would. Damn BC gremlins!!!
Profile Image
I ran into one of those glitches yesterday too - a book that suddenly acquired the travel-history of a completely different one. Since I know that these things do correct themselves, I didn't panic, but there's always a moment of "Wait, what just happened???"

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.