corner corner Region manager problem

Forum | << Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Region manager problem

Hi, I just tried to merge to cities, no problem.
Then two zones in those cities. I can select the zones I want to merge, but cant approve. Double click also doesn't work (luckily, becaus I think this will let to mistakes).
I hope you can get it back to work.
The website looks very nice!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi, I just tried to merge to cities, no problem.
Then two zones in those cities. I can select the zones I want to merge, but cant approve. Double click also doesn't work (luckily, becaus I think this will let to mistakes).
I hope you can get it back to work.
The website looks very nice!
Profile Image
I did that just last night with no problem - but I have noticed that the "save" button isn't visible at first; I had to use the scrollbar to get down far enough to see it.

If that's not the problem - that is, if you can see the buttons but they don't work - please report!
Profile Image
I have a pop up. If I scroll down, the page in the background scrolls down. Not the pop up window showing no buttons. Maybe the size of the pop up should grow?
Mac - firefox.
Profile Image
Maybe the size of the pop up should grow?

Sounds like it, yes.
Profile Image
I have a pop up. If I scroll down, the page in the background scrolls down. Not the pop up window showing no buttons.

I have a scrollbar on the inner box as well as the outer one - not obvious, but it's there. But as I'm on Windows and you're on a Mac, maybe that's the difference...
Profile Image
You can't find it unless you hover it by accident. Enlargement of the pop up would be great.

Oh, and this was after updating my computer, so maybe it was an osx lion problem as well.

For me: time to clean out the mail...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.