some custom labels missing/lack of selection

Forum » Bugs and Broken Bits Reporting | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
With the recent update I see that some of the BC labels I created with the custom creator are no longer showing as only a limited number (1 page) are shown. Is there anyway to get the other labels back as shown so I can reorder them?

The other labels are the same way with only a few styles available to order(most popular, designed by friends etc)

Matt has said that he's going to add pagination to the gallery pages soon, so we'll be able to see older labels again.

Matt has said that he's going to add pagination to the gallery pages soon, so we'll be able to see older labels again.

Looking forward to it!

that sounds great, thanks1

Can't wait!

Hi!
Any news on this? I wanted to order some custom bookplates yesterday (not by a friend or in the most popular tab) and did not find a pagination. (Firefox, MacOSX)
Tried to order the labels via a book I labeled before, but that did not work either. The set never showed up in my shopping bag...

I wanted to order some custom bookplates yesterday (not by a friend or in the most popular tab) and did not find a pagination. (Firefox, MacOSX)

That's because there isn't any. I've mentioned it several times to the folks in charge. I'm afraid that's all I can do about it, and all I know. Sorry!

Tried to order the labels via a book I labeled before, but that did not work either. The set never showed up in my shopping bag...

Oh yes, I need to pass that on, too. Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks for your efforts, Moem. Hope they get something fixed soon. At least one possibility to grab my favorite bookplates would be nice.

Thanks for your efforts, Moem. Hope they get something fixed soon. At least one possibility to grab my favorite bookplates would be nice.

And a way to support the site as well. Please tell the powers that be, we *want* to support the site, if they'd just let us buy the labels we like.

Please tell the powers that be, we *want* to support the site, if they'd just let us buy the labels we like.

Oh, believe me, I have.

In December 2015, ResQgeek posted Becky's Hugs release.
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/526652

I immediately followed the tiny url to the label, and ordered some. My order #512 was posted on 1/6/16. Following the same path today, 5/15/16 I can no longer order that label. There's a time window to look for what happened.

That's helpful information. I hope this can be fixed, too - not only so that I can share some of my own labels with others but so I can nab some of the cool ones I see!

If the change was deliberate - perhaps something to do with concerns about illegal use of images - maybe there could be a more proactive "I certify that this image belongs to me or is otherwise legally shareable" flag. But if it was inadvertent it'd be great to just get it fixed.

Any news?

Any news?

Unfortunately not. I would shout it off the rooftops if there were!

Any news?

Unfortunately not. I would shout it off the rooftops if there were!

Just checking!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.