Here is your task:
** Find and release books with the word "the" in the title during November. So easy! **
- Any kind of release counts, whether wild, controlled, or into a public bookcase. Whatever suits you.
- The word "the" may of course be in other languages, and it doesn't need to be a distinct word if the language uses a different construct to express a definite form. Whatever is the equivalent to english "the" will count.
- November starts at midnight in the night Oct 31/Nov 1, and ends at midnight Nov 30/Dec 1, local time at the place of the release. The books must leave your possession during this time.
- Just post your releases from time to time in this thread, or all at once at the end, as you like.
- This is just for fun. There are no prizes and this is not a competition for large numbers. If you release just one book, this is just as welcome as if you release one hundred.
Now... go get those books out and have fun!
Only 62 hours left until it's November in Central Europe, and I realized that there's no announcement for the traditional "The The Challenge" yet. Furthermore, RockDg9, who hosted this challenge in earlier years, seems to have gone inactive. Last book activity was almost two years ago in November 2017, last forum post in January. However, it probably didn't look very different last year, since he or she (?) hadn't been active in 2018 either - but came back to host the challenge.
Does anyone have an idea whether RockDg9 will host the challenge again or not? If not, I would consider to do it once again anyway and invite everyone to follow :) After all, some people might have prepared themselves and put aside something (and it's always good to have a reason to get out those books, isn't it?)