corner corner Winner Announced! Annelis has won the random drawing for those who met their REDUCE MOUNT TBR goal in 2017!

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Winner Announced! Annelis has won the random drawing for those who met their REDUCE MOUNT TBR goal in 2017!

If you met your goal, sign in here for entry into a raffle for a prize. I don't know what it will be yet. Last time we had a raffle, the prize was a journal book, but I never saw if the winner received it.

Anyway, sign in under this thread with your name, the number of books you read to meet your goal, and the date you met your goal, and you will be entered!!!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
If you met your goal, sign in here for entry into a raffle for a prize. I don't know what it will be yet. Last time we had a raffle, the prize was a journal book, but I never saw if the winner received it.

Anyway, sign in under this thread with your name, the number of books you read to meet your goal, and the date you met your goal, and you will be entered!!!
Profile Image
I was a posting slacker until I wandered into the forum and noticed.

I tidied up my posts for 2017. I met the goal in the middle of October, now at 23 books over the goal at 183 so far this year.

The bad news - wwwwaaayyyyy too low on the ABC TBR front this year. Only 52 of those 183 books were ABC TBRs. I need to do better on that and get more rabcks moving along in 2018
Profile Image
I was a posting slacker until I wandered into the forum and noticed.

I tidied up my posts for 2017. I met the goal in the middle of October, now at 23 books over the goal at 183 so far this year.

The bad news - wwwwaaayyyyy too low on the ABC TBR front this year. Only 52 of those 183 books were ABC TBRs. I need to do better on that and get more rabcks moving along in 2018

Finishing out the year with 198 TBRs...but only 58 of those were ABC ones... Need to do better with all the wonderful rabck & bookbox books to move them along.
Profile Image
I surpassed this goal. Thanks for doing this. I am looking forward to continuing next year.
Profile Image
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson brought up my 50 yesterday - Hurray :) A further 39 were new to me this year. Lots of wishlist tagging has increased my ABC TBRs this year - oops! I think my unregistered pile is probably about the same on balance as at the start of the year. Quite a few oldies going out but 3 lots of Richard & Judy book recommendations coming in! Plenty for me to get stuck into next year :)

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2018 everyone!
Profile Image
I met my goal earlier this fall but have been lack at updating the thread :)

50 books from my bookxing TBR pile either registered by myself or other bookxers have been read and passed along into the world for new readers.
Profile Image
Yesterday, December 29, I met goal 120 at last.
Profile Image
Next year I'll set a bit bigger goal, I think.
Profile Image
Prize will be on its way soon! Looking forward to another year of REDUCING those TBR MOUNTAINS!

See you all on the 2018 thread!
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/548495/
Profile Image
I have been thinking should I choose 120 or 100 books for 2018. Maybe this time I'll choose 100. It will be easier to that way.
Profile Image
Thank you very much for the book, postcards and bookmarks. Dove-i-libri!
My daughter with her husband did visit Florida twice already. They like it there very much. Maybe they would like to have the Florida postcards. The bookmarks are super cute!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.