Start posting here July 1st
The rules are the same as they were for last four years [2013, 2014, 2015, 2016] challenge.
I have made it my goal to read as many books given to me by other BCers as possible and then move them on. I wasn't hoarding by any means (I have way too many thought), I gave out as many as I got surely. I would still like to thank the kind BCers who passed books along to me via trade, book-relays, wild releasing, and RABCKs and so I will continue the journeys of those books. In other words I want to "Keep Them Moving."
1. The book must be released in 2017. (it could have been read at any time or you have had them for a while and decided you need to move the book along). This includes ANY ABC (already Book Crossed) book you have. The goal is to KTM.
2. You may NOT count books that come in a box to you and you are going to keep them in the box without reading or keeping them.
3. The release can be in any manner you see fit- wild release, relay, ring, ray, box, trade, RABCK, etc.
4. The book must NOT be originally registered by you, but another BCer. It doesn't matter how you got it (ring, ray, box, relay, wild release, trade, RABCK, etc) as long as you were not the first to register it. There is no prize for the most releases.
5. Please post links to each book after you read and release it. You can do that in this thread. Also, number the release so we know if it is the first, second, third, (you get the point) book for the challenge.
6. I will start a new thread for this challenge every 6 months. It will be a year long challenge, but should have 2 threads (January-June and July-December).
7. No need to let me know you are joining, just chime right in. And you can join anytime throughout 2017.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Link January - Junehttp://www.bookcrossing.com/---/537530
Link to last years challenge:
January - April link http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/526794
May - August link http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/530313
September - December link (with final count) http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/533589