corner corner Start saving for the 4th annual Into the Wild Wild Release Challenge 4/21 - 4/27/17

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Start saving for the 4th annual Into the Wild Wild Release Challenge 4/21 - 4/27/17

Wild releases only of books that have the word "wild" in the title, subtitle, or author's name. Embedded words are fine and multiple-challenge releases are encouraged. This Release Challenge is to coincide with and start on International BookCrossing Day and lasts for one week only.

Here is a link to last year's rules:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/530048

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Wild releases only of books that have the word "wild" in the title, subtitle, or author's name. Embedded words are fine and multiple-challenge releases are encouraged. This Release Challenge is to coincide with and start on International BookCrossing Day and lasts for one week only.

Here is a link to last year's rules:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/530048
Profile Image
eeekkk. I always forget about this one. I'll have to look around.
Profile Image
eeekkk. I always forget about this one. I'll have to look around.

Pretty much what Nancy said. ;)
Profile Image
I just found a couple in the lineup of books I am about to register, so count me in...only two weeks away...where'd the first quarter of 2017 go?!?!?!? : O
Profile Image
only two weeks away..

The Challenge runs April 21st - 27th so more than a month away.
Profile Image
only two weeks away..

The Challenge runs April 21st - 27th so more than a month away.

Oh, THANKS, solittletime!!! ; ) I'd forgotten this is a one week challenge, so that will give me some time to check for others...and I still haven't been able to order any of the NEW BookCrossing Day Labels (which look a lot like the ones from 2014, I think). TIME is RUNning SHORT to order for them to arrive on time!!!
Profile Image
remind you all yesterday that this Challlenge starts in one month, on the 21st, but I'm one day late.

I hope you have some Wild books.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.