corner corner E-less challenge

Forum | << Release Challenges | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

E-less challenge

Hi folks, just warning you: the E-less challenge is coming up (November). I'm taking over from pinkoeria, because she wants to devote her time to the NaNoWriMo in November.
So start saving those books! Titles and/or authors without "e".
More details later.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Hi folks, just warning you: the E-less challenge is coming up (November). I'm taking over from pinkoeria, because she wants to devote her time to the NaNoWriMo in November.
More details later.
Profile Image
Thanks for picking this one up!
Profile Image
I'll see what I can find. :)

(And good luck to pinkoeria with NaNoWriMo!)
Profile Image
Best wishes pinkoeria
Profile Image
Thanks for the reminder - gotta watch for those e-less titles!
Profile Image
More details later.

Thanks for hosting this year, motherof11!!! : ) I have a few to release for this that will be part of my Veteran's Day release at the Veteran Adult Day Care Center. ; D

Always wanted to participate in NaNoWriMo, but I have yet to be able to find the time!!! My local library usually holds weekly 2-hour "Write-in" sessions surrounding this 50,000-word novel writing project. GO pinkoeria!!! : D

On a side note...I enjoyed participating in the Library's Adult Summer Reading Program so much, that I am now participating in the Adult Winter Reading Challenge.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.