We also play this game in the german forum:http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/495952
I post here the first release as a starting point. Does anyone have a suitable book , he makes a post with the subject " SNAP ! "
From this point he has 24 hours to release the book . After releasing he posts or here . To release a new post with the indication of the title and the link to the Journal. Then again geSNAP ! Be pt . And so it goes on and on .
1. There are only titles that a city, rivers, state , a region, a continent , an island or country involve .
2. This makes it a little harder , the next book which is then released , +/- must have a letter of the alphabet . Example Babylon , thus would now turn to one of A or C .
3. Anyone can as often as he / she wishes to participate , a targeted application does not exist.
4. It includes releases , lagging behind the already up to 7 days .
5. In the letter X , Y , Z and Q does not care where the letter in the country is etc. .
6. Wild releases and controlled releases count.
For questions / comments welcome to contact , I'm curious who else is on board .