The challenge is to release books related to television series throughout 2015. At the end of the year there will be prizes of Wings for a Month for the person with the most releases, the person with the most catches, and three other participants selected at random.
Rules (same as last year):
1. The book must have been adapted into a television series
for example "The Hitch-hiker's Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams
or be a continuation of or spin-off from a television series
for example "Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Deathless" by Keith R. A. Decandido
or be an adaptation of an episode(s) of a television series
for example "Star Trek - The Next Generation: All Good Things..." by Michael Jan Friedman
or be a tie-in book to a television series
for example "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan
or be an episode guide or other book written about a television series
for example "Monk: The Official Episode Guide" by Terry J. Erdmann and Paula M. Block
You get the general idea. As long as it's about a television series, it's allowed.
TV mini-series are allowed, but not one-off made-for-TV movies. (You can release them for msrubble's 2015 Movie Book Release Challenge http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/515208.) It must be a TV "series" or mini-series. Doesn't matter whether it was free-to-air TV, pay TV or cable TV.
2. Any sort of release, wild or controlled, is fine.
3. Releases that fit multiple release challenges are welcome.
4. After making your releases, record them here with your running total of releases and a link to your journal entry. Please mention in your release notes that the book was released as part of this challenge.
Doctor Who: Short Trips: Indefinable Magic
5. Please report any catches (and new members resulting from this challenge) here too. A link to the journal entry would also be appreciated. Please include in your post here your running total of any catches.
6. This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 inclusive, your local time.
7. Have fun with it! You can join in as and when you wish.