(I don't feel very creative at the moment, so I'll just copy last year's text for now. Most important is that the thread is up in time, isn't it?)
Bookcrossing is about letting books travel. Travel with books, travel for books. Make this a world of travelling books.
Go where you never went before, and find the surprises waiting there for you. Leave a book to be the next visitors surprise.
What's this challenge?
The goal of this challenge is to release books in at least 52 different towns throughout the year 2015. This is an average of one per week, but doesn't need to be one each week.
You're welcome to join also if you're sure you won't make the 52 - just try and make it as many as possible.
* You can join the challenge at any time, and also count books you released before joining as long as they were released in 2015.
* Wild, OBCZ and geocache releases count.
* Controlled releases and meetup handovers do not count.
* Public transport vehicles can't usually be assigned to one town because the vehicle will leave the city limits. They don't count, then. Just release another book at the station and you're fine ;)
* You need to release the books yourself at the place in question. You cannot release a book "to" some place, but only "at" some place. It's always the place where the book leaves YOUR hand which counts.
* Geocaches count for the town where the box lies, also if the listing coordinates are somewhere else.
* Of course you can visit the same places as in previous years again. New year, new challenge.
* Please include at least the following in your posts: Sequential number, country, state/province/region and name of the town, and a link to the books journal.
* Please post only one release for each town. If you release more than one book, choose one freely.
* Report as many releases as available in one posting, but don't add new towns by editing old postings because people won't notice there's something new then.
* If you like, you may also track catches.
* You're welcome to explore the release spot surroundings and report about your adventures along with the release.