The rules are almost same as they were for those previous challenges, so I am just going to C&P the same ones here edited a bit to keep up to date---
I have made it my goal to read as many books given to me by other BCers as possible and then move them on. I wasn't hoarding by any means, I gave out as many as I got surely. I would still like to thank the kind BCers who passed books along to me via trade, bookrelays, wild releasing, and RABCKs and so I will continue the journeys of those books. In other words I want to "Keep Them Moving."
1. The book must be released in 2011. (it could have been read at any time). This includes ANY KTM book you have. The goal is to KTM.
2. The release can be in any manner you see fit- wild release, relay, ring, ray, box, trade, RABCK, ect.
3. The book must NOT be originally registered by you, but another BCer. It doesn't matter how you got it (ring, ray, box, relay, wild release, trade, RABCK, etc) as long as you were not the first to register it. There is no prize for the most releases.
4. Please post links to each book after you read and release it. You can do that in this thread. Also number the release so we know if it is the first, second, third, (you get the point) book for the challenge.
5. When the challenge is over I will randomly choose participates in the challenge to receive a prize. Don't join for the prizes. They are just small tokens, nothing major.
6. I will start a new thread for this challenge every 4 months as the thread got too large in previous years. It will be a year long challenge, but should have 3 threads (January-April, May-August, and September-December).
7. No need to let me know you are joining, just chime right in. And you can join anytime throughout 2011.
If you have any questions, let me know.