🇬🇧 Leeds Meet-up - Saturday 2nd November

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Leeds City Museum Café 12 till 2ish

We will top up the Little Free Library in the corner and or release on our way home.

Visit us on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/LeedsBookcrossers/

Cfreckle 1 mo ago
Meetup
Awww I'm not able to come along to the next meetup. The First Saturday afternoon of the month is when I go to my writing group xx I really enjoyed the last meetup so hopefully see you all at a future one.

Have a RNLI collection that morning, don't think I'll be able to make it in time.

Due to a very full diary and lack of funds. I'm hoping there will be a December one where I'm available to meet up with you all again.

wingNu-Kneeswing 1 mo ago
Nor me
I'm hoping we can find a possible midweek date for a few oldies maybe? :-)

I'm hoping we can find a possible midweek date for a few oldies maybe? :-)

I'm up for that!

Plum-crazy and I are hoping to get together in the Leeds City Museum Cafe at 12 noon on Wednesday 4th December.
Is there anyone else out there who'd be free to join us?

Deltic: What's happening with your PMs? The Send Private Message option no longer appears on your Profile Page and when I tried to reply to your last PM to me I got a message saying 'This user has chosen not to receive private messages.'

Plum-crazy and I are hoping to get together in the Leeds City Museum Cafe at 12 noon on Wednesday 4th December.

Deltic: What's happening with your PMs? The Send Private Message option no longer appears on your Profile Page and when I tried to reply to your last PM to me I got a message saying 'This user has chosen not to receive private messages.'

Working on availability for the 4th 😊

I believe that message comes up for everyone now. However no guarantees your PM got through though .

Working on availability for the 4th 😊

That would be good! Haven't seen you for a while.

I believe that message comes up for everyone now. However no guarantees your PM got through though .

At the time I couldn't even write a message, let alone send it - there was no form to write it on!
But I had a PM from him this morning and have responded without strange messages, so hopefully we're back in communication.

At the time I couldn't even write a message, let alone send it - there was no form to write it on!
But I had a PM from him this morning and have responded without strange messages, so hopefully we're back in communication.

Ah, one of the ‘blips’ I guess. Glad it’s sorted.

We now have our own Thread and will no longer be sharing with Saturday 2nd November :-)

Deltic is back! I hadn't really gone away...........more news to follow. 🙂

but we will be there whatever happens, so, anybody who can make it we'd love to see you.

but we will be there whatever happens, so, anybody who can make it we'd love to see you.

Have a good day. See you in December :-)

See you in December :-)

You can count on it!

Hi Mr & Mrs D, I have my own meetup.com meetup scheduled today (not a BC-one), however can pop in after 12.30pm :)

That would be great.

Hi, Roobarb! Long time, no see! Unfortunately I'm not there, so we won't be meeting today either :-(

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.