🇨🇦 Toronto Summer Meetup

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Sunday, August 4th, 2 - 4pm at Harbord House Pub. This is Central Toronto, near the University of Toronto campus. Lots of good books to share/swap! Come on out, bring a friend. If you are visiting Toronto, PM me for more info. (Anybody have Peter Robinson books, by the way....?)

Just a nudge....

Maybe more! Some of us don't do FB.

Hi guys :-) Do you know if there is an active group of Bookcrossers in Vancouver (or even Victoria)? I'm going to be there in a few weeks and thought it might be nice to meet some people if possible. Unfortunately I won't be getting to your side of the country :-(

'Not off the top of my head, but you can always search BX'ers in the Search option on the site. I just look for people who are active (i.e. not someone who joined 5 years ago, and has all 0's and ones beside books released, books found, etc.). We have hosted BX'ers from Winnipeg and Kitchener, but not BC, but there has to be a pretty good group in BC...you just need to look on the site. I see there are over 3,500 BX'ers in Vancouver (again...not sure how many are active).

Thank you, I will have a look. I just hoped you might have a contact. Lazy of me I know 🙂

Thank you, I will have a look. I just hoped you might have a contact. Lazy of me I know 🙂

Hey Romney, on the road again? LOL.

Try contacting her:
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/553448

I tried to meet up with them last time I visited but unfortunately couldn't reschedule my trip to coincide with their meetings. Hope you have better luck!

Hi guys :-) Do you know if there is an active group of Bookcrossers in Vancouver (or even Victoria)? I'm going to be there in a few weeks and thought it might be nice to meet some people if possible. Unfortunately I won't be getting to your side of the country :-(

Yes there is, but they tend to post their meetup information on meetup.com rather than here on the forum.
https://www.meetup.com/bcbooks/
Mcsar is also in Vancouver, but I don’t believe she attends the meetups due to conflict with her schedule.
I caught up with her for a few hours last week whilst in Vancouver overnight. She took me to a lovely coffee shop.

I hope all of you have had a great summer. Have fun at the meet-up. Wish I were there! :D

Wish you could have been here too! We had a small but fun group today.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.