🇦🇺 BCGC2020 - Tickets are now on sale

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Early bird $120AUD (until 31 October 2019),
$130AUD (1 November until 31 December 2019),
$140AUD (from 1 January 2020)

Please book through the link below. If there is an issue with this payment method, please contact us and we will see what we can do.

https://www.trybooking.com/BAAXD

...that tickets are now on sale for the Gold Coast convention in April 2020. We already have attendees from three different continents, and would love to add some more names to the list!

Early bird $120 (until 31 October 2019),
$130 (1 November until 31 December 2019),
$140 (from 1 January 2020)
https://www.trybooking.com/BAAXD

Actually the Australian dollar has taken a tumble, it is current 67c USD so today is a good day to buy your Convention ticket.

$120AUD = USD80, £66, €72

As I have a lot of overseas travel coming up I'm off to have a good cry.........

My sympathies even though I benefited from booking at the lower price.

I have yet to figure out anything else for our trip, like flights or accommodations or dates etc. But by buying my convention tickets, I have made the commitment to myself that I am going. I am excited.

Fabulous! You will love Oz 😀

As I have a lot of overseas travel coming up I'm off to have a good cry.........

Me too! Heading to Canada and the US in less than 2 weeks 😕

RazFaz 2 mos ago
made it !
seems that we got the tickets.
Please notice that I can't change the phone country code from Australia. So I put a useless number in. :-) Hope it wasn't a riquired information for the organizer ?!

No that's fine. Yay for booking your tickets!

Yay, can't wait to see you guys :-)

seems that we got the tickets.
Please notice that I can't change the phone country code from Australia. So I put a useless number in. :-) Hope it wasn't a required information for the organizer ?!
Wir werden dieses kleine Problem überprüfen.

Oder ich rufe einen überraschten Australier an und spreche Deutsch gegen ihn.

You’re such a sweetheart!! A real special one. :-)
Wir werden dieses kleine Problem überprüfen.

Oder ich rufe einen überraschten Australier an und spreche Deutsch gegen ihn.

I am so looking forward to this. We have got the kids out of school for that period and we have our air fare bought. Two obstacles out of the way. Australia here we come!

Lovely news, look forward to seeing you in Australia. Where are you hoping to visit (besides the Gold Coast of course)?

Cool! Great news 😀

It's years since I have been to the Gold Coast.

When I return from the Unconvention on Norfolk Island, I will begin checking out accommodation.

Great stuff!

Just over 400metres walk from the venue, so fairly close. I'm staying at Santa Anne By The Sea. I got a weekly rate, which makes it cheaper, so staying a week. It's an apartment, with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, etc, so should be able to cook some of my meals. I booked it for a week. Underground parking too.

Where are others staying? I am staying in 'Santa Anne By The Sea'

I was surprised when I went on a booking site and saw how many places were already booked out for the dates I wanted. I guess it's a popular place to holiday. I got the last of what 'Santa Anne By The Sea' calls a 'Junior Suite'. They did have one 'Superior Suite' still available.

Well I am very lucky my darling sister Jackie who has made an appearance at a couple of uncons lives nearby so I am sorted accomodation wise.

Well I am very lucky my darling sister Jackie who has made an appearance at a couple of uncons lives nearby so I am sorted accomodation wise.

That's the best type of accommodation :)
I have relatives who live north of Brisbane, and I am hoping I get to visit them after the Gold Coast.

We're staying at Freshwater Point. A friend of ours owns a unit there.

Love Freshwater Point! Have stayed there a few times over the years.

Oh good, I haven't stayed there before but the location is handy.

Oh good, I haven't stayed there before but the location is handy.

They have been renovating since I was there last - I actually spoke to them about holding the convention there, but the room they were building was not quite big enough.

i was planning to organise ours soon, however a little hiccup has presented itself

there is a non book related event in adelaide (1200 km from home) over easter 10-13 april and to get to the gold coast by 17 april will entail 3 long days of driving - i could fly obviously, but i'll have my car in adelaide ...
22+ hours drive over 2100km

i would have liked to have been there a couple of days before the 17th coz i don't travel such long distances well these days and 2100km over 3 days will be taxing - even with 2 drivers - and i am so not a fan of driving on long weekends, nor school holidays to be honest (17-19 apr is within nsw school holidays)

somedays life is just too complicated ... perhaps i'll just let it hibernate whilst i watch to see the end of the race to whether holden or mustang win (bathurst 1000) today....

;)

Only two weeks left to buy your tickets at the early bird price!

It will be his first BC Convention ever, having attended only one BC meeting ever, some 10 years ago...

Fabulous!

Only 2 days before early bird pricing is gone..........

just in time to make earlybird

I've updated our page. Looking forward to seeing you in Oz. It's shaping up to be an excellent convention.

Yay! It's so great that we will be seeing so many of the "regulars" here in Oz :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.