🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Edinburgh Book Festival 2019 meetup - second date added!

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
We've settled on a date for our bookfest meetup: 11th August 2019 from 2pm outside the signing tent. Hope to see some of you there.

I'm also in the process of adding a second date for Teachie's visit:
Sunday 4th August 14:00 onwards (folk start drifting away after 16:00) at The Filmhouse Café Bar.

If you're visiting Edinburgh on a different date during the festivals, please let me know and I'll try and arrange additional meetups..... we had a couple last year!

bookwormess 4 mos ago
Oh!
That's great!!! I'm planning a visit to Edinburg on the previous weekend, but I didn't know about the book festival. I'll check if I can change my plan, I'm pretty sure all the hotels are booked by now.

That's great!!! I'm planning a visit to Edinburg on the previous weekend, but I didn't know about the book festival. I'll check if I can change my plan, I'm pretty sure all the hotels are booked by now.

The book festival starts on the 10th.

https://www.edbookfest.co.uk/---/whats-on

If you don't change your plans, let me know if you want to meetup while you are here. I'm sure I can round up a few folk for an hour or two!

wingCassandra2020wing 3 mos ago
bump

teachie 3 mos ago
Re Oh
If it's the previous weekend to the book Festival that is the 4th when Cassandra is organising a meet up.

I PM'd the details to bookwormess when I set up the meetup. Not heard anything back, but hopefully they got the info

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.