Meetups London ?

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
http://www.londonwinterrun.co.uk/

I'm in London for a run, maybe someone has time for a meetup? Bookcrosser and Geocacher, I also bring 2 nice TBs with for UK and some books.
Time from end of January to about 10 january

does anyone have time, or is there a meeting taking place in this period?

We tend to meet when Bookcrossers visit nowadays. You can be our reason for meeting this time!

I'll have a look at my diary and contact rahar109 (we normally work out the date) to find out when she is free.

Hope to see you when you are here.

We tend to meet when Bookcrossers visit nowadays. You can be our reason for meeting this time!

I'll have a look at my diary and contact rahar109 (we normally work out the date) to find out when she is free.

Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
I want to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Who in London, I also want to get some books for a Dr. Who box.
My husband will look around to see if he can get a football ticket for a London football team and
I'm looking forward to the winter run; -) I hope to see you.

there is a small Dr Who museum/shop in East London if you are a fan and have time. I took my nephew there and he was in heaven (however I learnt not to put that in a facebook status as someone took me literally and thought he had died!)

there is a small Dr Who museum/shop in East London if you are a fan and have time. I took my nephew there and he was in heaven (however I learnt not to put that in a facebook status as someone took me literally and thought he had died!)

Will you join us at the Meet Up?

I want to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Who in London

There's a "tardis" (aka a blue police box) on Earl's Court Rd, outside Earl's Court tube station but you probably already know about it!

I want to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Who in London

There's a "tardis" (aka a blue police box) on Earl's Court Rd, outside Earl's Court tube station but you probably already know about it!

juhuuuuuuuuuu ;-)

I haven't dealt with the places of Dr. Who in London yet, but at least I want to buy some books for the Dr. Who Box I am starting.

The date on 5.2 would be very convenient for me, what time did you think about it and at which meeting point?

I want to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Who in London, I also want to get some books for a Dr. Who box.
My husband will look around to see if he can get a football ticket for a London football team and

You know that there is a (Dr) Who Shop in the east of London?

You know that there is a (Dr) Who Shop in the east of London?

klar juchuuuuu , muss ja einkaufen für meine 1. Dr. Who Bücherbox !

I know I know I know ;-))))

today I solved a geocache in Heidelberg, together with Ekorren and there they were on the way to London in the Tardis, it was so funny ;-)

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.4921374,-0.1928784,3a,75y,295.93h,70.1t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sc9UMhWP_MWm9U0L48xEjYw!2e0!3e5?hl=en

Rahar109 and I can do lunch on Saturday 3rd or any evening of 5th to 9th February. What would you prefer?

Once we have a date I can let other London Bookcrossers know.

Look forward to seeing both of you!

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/---/the-knights-templar-near-fleet-street

Unlikely to be too busy on a Monday evening. I could get there for 530pm.

They serve food.

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/---/the-knights-templar-near-fleet-street

Unlikely to be too busy on a Monday evening. I could get there for 530pm.

They serve food.

Thanks Poodlesister , I will find you ;-)

Good morning,
since I meet Cassiopaeia ( from Cardiff) it would be wonderful to find a date where we can meet us together?

Good morning,
since I meet Cassiopaeia ( from Cardiff) it would be wonderful to find a date where we can meet us together?

Do you want to change the date? Can she do any of the other dates rahar109 and I could do?

Good morning,

Do you want to change the date? Can she do any of the other dates rahar109 and I could do?

I sent Cassiopaeia the link to the forum

wingCassiopaeiawing 11 mos ago
London
Hi Everyone, I'm only in London for two nights, 1st and 2nd, leaving lunchtime on Saturday. Please go ahead with your arrangements as planned, much too difficult to find times to suit everyone!

wingCassiopaeiawing 10 mos ago
RE: London
Hi Everyone, I'm only in London for two nights, 1st and 2nd, leaving lunchtime on Saturday. Please go ahead with your arrangements as planned, much too difficult to find times to suit everyone!

My train tickets have arrived and it looks as if my return tickets isn't restricted. I could make a lunchtime meet on Saturday if you are still happy to do it. Just don't want to be too late leaving.

My train tickets have arrived and it looks as if my return tickets isn't restricted. I could make a lunchtime meet on Saturday if you are still happy to do it. Just don't want to be too late leaving.

I can still do Saturday lunchtime, say 1200 hours.

I can do Saturday or Monday. Happy to fit in with whatever is decided.

I can do Saturday or Monday. Happy to fit in with whatever is decided.

both dates would be ok for me

I am guessing that's a bit too early :)

I can still do Saturday lunchtime, say 1200 hours.

yes it is , schade sorry

I am guessing that's a bit too early :)

I'm in London too that weekend and would enjoy a meeting on Feb 24th, having a few bookcrossing books in my luggage.

So I make it that Cassiopaeia, rahar109, me (Poodlesister) and Ghanesca can all do Saturday 3rd at 1200 hours.

Is that a final date then?

So I make it that Cassiopaeia, rahar109, me (Poodlesister) and Ghanesca can all do Saturday 3rd at 1200 hours.

Is that a final date then?

for me ok, but for Cassiopaeia ?

She said she could do it!

Yes, I can, thank you Poodlesister for organizing! See you there .

Yes, I can, thank you Poodlesister for organizing! See you there .

juchuuu freue mich :-)

wingGinPoodlewing 10 mos ago
Count me in
I'll be there too, I'm actually going in there for a quick drink after work tonight so if you don't have a table reserved already do you want me to ask?

Do they still have bookshelves up on the mezzanine level?

I'll be there too, I'm actually going in there for a quick drink after work tonight so if you don't have a table reserved already do you want me to ask?

Do they still have bookshelves up on the mezzanine level?

They still have bookshelves upstairs but last time I couldn't reserve. Luckily there was a big enough table free when I arrived.

I asked and she said they open at 11 but don't open the mezzanine until 12 so we should be fine.

Hello again

I hope you don't mind, but I've added this to the BCUK Facebook group too in case anyone else is around and fancies coming along.

Hello - I think I should be able to come too. I might have my daughter with me... Not for a huge amount of time as if so we need to get to Lincoln's Fields which isn't too far by 2pm. BUT the lock of my tricycle I need if with her is seized up and I can't unlock it.... Anyway, it is on the way if I'm cycling so I hope I can.

Good news my tricycle has been liberated so we have wheels!!

Good news my tricycle has been liberated so we have wheels!!

you come tomorrow ?

you come tomorrow ?

Yes

Adding that I'm organising an evening of gypsy jazz with a much revered (and blind in fact) gypsy violinist, Tcha Limberger) coming from Belgium on 7th, in what has got to be London's most hidden away of all theatres (it is just nextdoor to where I live and a 2 minute walk from Rotherhithe Station, which is one stop from Canada Water). Telling you now in case you are interested and would like to bear it in mind - it is likely to sell out I'd have thought.. Here's the event on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/---/1776849709277013/ or otherwise visit the website on my profile. Hopefully see you Saturday.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.