Thanks to the Loughborough Uncon Committee

Forum » Conventions and Meetings | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Thanks for a great Uncon, Sarah, Janice, Trevor & Cat. The venue was great.

Thanks for organising another fantastic Unconvention.

Sorry I didn't get to chat more with anyone but it was lovely seeing you all.

Hope to s ee you all at the next one. :)

A big thank you to the unconvention committee from me as well! It has been lovely bookcrossing weekend, from start to end! I also enjoyed visiting Purple Pumpkin Patch, buying some of the lovely things in the shop.

A big thank you to the unconvention committee from me as well! It has been lovely bookcrossing weekend, from start to end! I also enjoyed visiting Purple Pumpkin Patch, buying some of the lovely things in the shop.

I agree, a huge thank you to everyone, it was wonderful.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Me too it was lovely!

It was great seing you all again.

Yes a great big thank you to everyone! I had a wonderful time. Hope to see you all in Bordeaux and/or Ipswich!

It arrived today. Sorry I missed out on meeting up with you all again. Looking forward to the next opportunity :-)

I would also like to add my thanks to the Committee for a great Uncon. And also to the Bookcrossers there for making it a wonderful weekend.
See you all in Ipswich!

and it was really good fun. Thanks to the organisers for all their hard work. Sorry that Snoopy56 and I couldn't join you at the local hostelry on the Friday night but I've had trouble walking a lot due to a back problem.

A wonderful, friendly UnCon, thanks to all who gave their time to organize, you know who you are, if I add names I'm sure to miss someone!! So looking forward to Ipswich.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.