corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Toronto BX'ers welcome sota48

What: Lunchtime Meetup to welcome Norwegian BX'er sota48
Where: Harbord House Pub (OBCZ) http://harbordhouse.ca/
When: Wed., August 23rd, 2017
Time: 12 noon
'Hope to see you there for lunch, perhaps a craft beer, and book swap. The shelves are sagging with lots of good books!

Complete Thread

Profile Image
What: Lunchtime Meetup to welcome Norwegian BX'er sota48
Where: Harbord House Pub (OBCZ) http://harbordhouse.ca
When: Wed., August 23rd, 2017
Time: 12 noon
'Hope to see you there for lunch, perhaps a craft beer, and book swap. The shelves are sagging with lots of good books!
Profile Image
Thank you ! I'm looking forward to see you!
Profile Image
Hi sota48: I've posted on Toronto Bookcrossers Facebook page too. (You can join if you like.) So far, we have at least six people, but it's early yet. It's going to be fun! You must be heading over soon....cheers.
Profile Image
Hi sota48: I've posted on Toronto Bookcrossers Facebook page too. (You can join if you like.) So far, we have at least six people, but it's early yet. It's going to be fun! You must be heading over soon....cheers.

I'm not on Facebook ...... :-)) Leaving Oslo early on 21st. I am reading English paperbacks to take with me. See you!
Profile Image
Your group of BookCrossers were such fun hosts to me last month. I just wish you weren't quite so far away, or I'd be there every month. Have a lovely meet-up!
Profile Image
SqueakyChu - thanks for that very nice compliment! We hope you will come back and make it an annual visit!
Profile Image
See you in a few days!
Profile Image
'See you tomorrow!
Profile Image

Thank you!!

Thank you to all Toronto BookCrossers who took time out to come to the meet up today.! Such fun to meet you. A good meal and lots of books :-). Hope to see you again some day.
Profile Image
You are very welcome, sota48! I hope the rest of your trip in Canada is fun, and you'll have a great time in the USA too. I look forward to seeing some photos from today. Best wishes for your travels!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.