When we first decided to organise the first greek BC Convention, we knew it would be hard, and it most certainly was. To tell you the truth, we originally started making preparations for much more than just 30 attendees, and we're definitely going to miss all of you who wanted to, but finally couldn't make it to the Convention. Let's just hope that there will be another opportunity soon!
I'd personally like to thank:
- my fiancé Trypokarydos, who stands by me, no matter what.
- my father, for his donations of equipment and financial support.
- Krystallis, the owner of "Froutotypo" Coffee Shop, who has always offered us plenty of books, help and tolerance; who agreed to host the first greek OBCZ; and who is willing to empty the place on the first evening of the Convention, so that we can all fit in!
- the bookshops: VivlioVardia and Protoporia.
- the gentle BookCrossers from all over the world, who have sent us books for the Convention. Thank you, people! You are family!
- my friends and fellow BookCrossers who have contributed to the 'making of' of this grand meeting. To name a few: aris1, apapsa, mmjrules, ZlatkoGR, workaholicgr, CASPER85, lola81, PinkManager, tzil, anemos, pepita-di-Corfu, dentistartist. You all know how much you mean to me.
- Last but not least, a huge THANKS goes to our founders: Ron, Heather and Bruce. Thank you for the message you've sent for the Convention Booklet! Nothing would have happened without your inspiration and creativity!