UK only ?Cosy Crime / mystery Bookbox? (under 2kg)

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
This is intended to be round 3 of a small box containing only cosy crime / mystery books and I am setting up a new thread for this to keep it clean for a new round 3. I have already contacted those from previous round who missed out and I therefore have a number of participants prior to this thread which I will add very soon to this thread, but meanwhile, if anyone else is interested, please let me know.

There's six rules:

1. This is for Cosy Crime and Mystery novels only

2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......

3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £3.20 second class for up to 2KG (or less if using online postage).

4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

6. All the books currently in the box must be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice. So, for example, you could take out a book by Laura Childs & put another Laura Childs in as there would still be only one in the box (although, in the previously stalled circumstances, I know I have started this box with two books from one series in here myself) .... hope that makes sense!

Participants (Starting round 3 in Jan 2021) :

yorkshire-lass
JemmaJ
Tuftynut
etripney
Ythan
3vie
greenbadger
Historybee2020
disneyfreaksam
back to me (Flutterbies9)

I will still take participants whilst the box is on the move. If you wish to be moved up or down the list, please pm me and I will see what I can do.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, many of us - myself included, put our post in quarantine before opening and sorting, so this box may take a little longer than usual to come around.

in this time please.

You are very welcome - and good to see you again. I will add you in the 'Scottish' section of this round!

Hope you are keeping well in this weird Covid19 year.

All good here thanks.

I missed not being able to see rainbow3 last year. Hope you two got to see each other at some point?

... but I forgot to say so on here!

So, somewhere in the system.

I hope to get it in the post again within the next few days.
I took out of the box,
The Bride's Kimono by Sujata Massey.
Kilt Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett.
The Seventh Sinner by Elizabeth Peters.
The Real Macaw by Donna Andrews.
I've added a new selection of book to the box :-)

Removed three and added four! Two are small...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.