There's six rules:
1. This is for Cosy Crime and Mystery novels only
2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......
3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £3.20 second class for up to 2KG (or less if using online postage).
4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.
5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.
6. All the books currently in the box must be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice. So, for example, you could take out a book by Laura Childs & put another Laura Childs in as there would still be only one in the box (although, in the previously stalled circumstances, I know I have started this box with two books from one series in here myself) .... hope that makes sense!
Participants (Starting round 3 in Jan 2021) :
back to me (Flutterbies9)
I will still take participants whilst the box is on the move. If you wish to be moved up or down the list, please pm me and I will see what I can do.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, many of us - myself included, put our post in quarantine before opening and sorting, so this box may take a little longer than usual to come around.