UK only - Crime Book box

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
As wild releasing is somewhat difficult due to all the different tier restrictions, books are piling up in the house again so I thought I'd get a crime book box started for the New Year.

Rules copied from other book boxes:

1. This is for Crime and Mystery novels only so please do not add “cosy” type books t

2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......

3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £3.10 second class for up to 2KG.

4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

If interested, please add comment here and PM me. Thanks !

Put me down for this, please. I'll have to get one read though. BTW postage went up on the 1st so it's £3.20 for a small parcel now (£3.00 online).

Ooh, yes please.

Me too

3vie 1 mo ago
Me too
Please

Can't resist a crime bookbox

Thanks, you are all in !

Running order so far :

1) greenbadger
2) cross-patch
3) 3vie
4) earthcaroleanne
5) Plum-crazy

Thanks, you are all in !

Running order so far :

1) greenbadger
2) cross-patch
3) 3vie
4) earthcaroleanne
5) Plum-crazy
6) Yorkshire-lass
7) Flutterbies9
Back to me

Thanks, you are all in !

Running order so far :

1) greenbadger
2) cross-patch
3) 3vie
4) earthcaroleanne
5) Plum-crazy
6) Yorkshire-lass
7) Flutterbies9
8) Dolph1n
9) NatalieC
And back to me

:-)

Totally agree re: books piling up and restrictions.
As it happens, my Crime bookbox has just returned home and I came here to set up another one but as you have done so, I'll just join yours for now and look to doing another round later in the year when, hopefully, restrictions are eased.

Lol, I did check if you had any going too Flutterbies9 before I started a new one

Thank you

kinedi 1 mo ago
All added in
Bookbox is ready to go, will use the Click and drop off service near our local supermarket for the first time so hope all goes well.

As wild releasing is somewhat difficult due to all the different tier restrictions, books are piling up in the house again so I thought I'd get a crime book box started for the New Year.

Rules copied from other book boxes:

1. This is for Crime and Mystery novels only so please do not add “cosy” type books t

2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......

3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £3.10 second class for up to 2KG.

4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

If interested, please add comment here and PM me. Thanks !

Yes please. I would love to join.

Sorry just noticed this was closed.

It's arrived, thank you!

The box got a bit squashed on the way here so I might substitute another one.

I've chosen Still Water by Amy Stuart and The Dark Angel by Elly Griffiths.

Now on its way to Cross-patch.

Now on its way to Cross-patch.

Arrived. Wow, that was quick!

Ah, bugger about the rough treatment incurred (poor box) so thanks in advance for replacing it.

3vie 2 wks ago
Box is with me
😁

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.