On the heels of completing the first box (https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/569397), I'm looking send out a second color-in-the-title/author bookbox. It was fun the first time around! Some slight alterations to guidelines/rules:
Size: ~5-10 books (small-medium)
Exchange: Take anywhere from 0-6 books, send out a box between 5-10 books [i.e. could be either enlarging or diminishing for you]. Cheaper to send out smaller, bit more expensive to send out larger.
Turnaround: 1-2 weeks. PM the next person in line for their address.
* Color name can be in the title OR author (e.g. The RED Violin, E.B. WHITE)
* Color name does not need to reference color (e.g. Mr. WHITE Goes to Town is eligible)
* Author eligible (e.g. Charlotte's Web by E.B. WHITE)
* Partial words eligible (e.g. We Are the Nerds: The Birth and Tumultuous Life of REDdit or Science and Philosophy by Alfred North WHITEhead);
* The word "color" itself can be in the title
* Color-related words okay too (e.g. Rainbow Six, Hue 1968)
Declarations: Once you've taken out your books, state what you have chosen on this thread. As usual for bookbox, JE all books that go through you.
Who's in? Happy hunting (and happy reading)!
List of participants
Savvy-Suzy [PMed, no reply]
hobbit (new participant)
rhythmbiscuit (new participant) <=== en route to here