I'm looking into releasing a few of my books to reduce the number of "stay-at-home-books", of course I can release them randomly around town, but I do like the idea of bookboxes and preparing them, and looking forward to receiving surprises.
So here's my plan:
I'll put 5 fiction books whose titles begin with a different letter of the alphabet. The objective, other than passing on books and discovering new authors and books, is to complete the whole alphabet by the end of the bookring.
1) Articles (A, And, The) do not count when they're the first letter of the title, so that "The Girl on the Train" would not count as a T book but as a G (for Girl) one.
2) Box should not contain more than 5 books. I'm limiting it to such a small number because for two reasons: mailing costs and weight -some people have to drag the boxes to the PO-.
3) Take number many books as you like and put the same number back.
4) Do not repeat any letters of the alphabet. We can always start a new bookring if this one works out.
5) Update in the journal entry https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/16012810 which letters have been used by writing the books you've taken. Write titles in alphabetical order. Let's not write the ones we're adding so that they come as a surprise ;)