Ray for The Man on the Street by Trevor Wood - Newcastle Uncon author

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Trevor Wood will be one of the authors appearing at the Newcastle Unconvention.

The Man on the Street has been described by Lee Child as "Fresh, original, authentic and gritty... should be an instant classic"

Who would like to be part of the ray?

https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15967678

Unfortunately the book is only out in hardback so it's quite heavy to post. Let me know your posting preferences when you sign up please.

I'll give priority to those attending the Uncon. Don't forget to get your ticket here:
https://bc-unconuk2020.weebly.com/tickets--sales.html

The ray:
Poodlesister
earthcaroleanne
Plum-crazy
rahar109
Icila
penelopewanders
Diane-Fraser

Sounds good, I'd like in but would only want UK posting. Happy to go at end of list after all UnCon attendees (I'm looking into coming up on the Saturday but not made any definite plans yet)

I'd like to be in the ray. Prefer UK but can do Europe if needed.

Can I join, please.
UK/Europe posting.

Can I join, please? UK only posting.

In France and not able to join the UN-CON (a pleasure to see your photos though and you have even a special 41st of July !) if you can put my name somewhere I w’d be happy to read it.

In France and not able to join the UN-CON (a pleasure to see your photos though and you have even a special 41st of July !) if you can put my name somewhere I w’d be happy to read it.

Well if Harry Potter can have platform 9 3/4... ;)

I would only want to post within Europe (or the UK), so if that doesn't work I'll keep my eyes open for this elsewhere.. otherwise I'd be delighted to join. No rush though...

Really enjoyed this! Now on its way to Poodlesister.

This is now en route to earthcaroleanne

It's arrived. I must get my reading mojo working again.

It's arrived. I must get my reading mojo working again.

It's on its way in the bookray.

to the UK. Sorry it stayed a bit longer than hoped in the Alps. Thanks for making it available.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.