I actually "borrowed" this idea for a bookbox from Kaila-Ann, but thought this might be a fun way for some of us to also move some of those previously registered books along and let their previous journal era know what’s going on.
This time there's five standard rules:
1. This is for any book provided that it has not been registered by yourself and therefore has at least two journals (eg. registrant, yourself) or more, so the book must have been first registered by someone other than you
2. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as ......
3. ...... the package weighs under 2KG. This is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently £3.10 second class for up to 2KG.
4. Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.
5. As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.
Participants (so far) :
back to me (Flutterbies9)
This send out order has been amended as many of you are also in at least two of my other boxes, so in order to try to prevent three or four boxes all reaching you at once, I have really mixed this order up a bit! However, I am happy to amend again to accommodate personal wishes so if you wish to be up or down the list please just let me know.
Please post here if you are interested.