I have found that running a VBB helps me to reduce my TBR and pass on books I have already read too.
The idea is that you choose one or more books from the list and replace with one less book than the number you have chosen. So if you only want one book there is no requirement to replace at all.
When it is your turn I will PM you the current list for you to make your choices from. You let me know what you are taking and adding (or not, as the case may be) I update the list and so on. If you are unable to find a suitable book from the list I send then you can always choose another off my TBR or AVL shelf.
If you wish to join in or have any questions please post either on the forum or PM me.
All participants are welcome and are listed here:
The list of books is listed here:
1. Washington Square, by Henry James http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14720552
2. Bride for a Captain, by Flora Kidd http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14545665
3. The Reader by Bernard Schlink https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15347109/
4. Bookcrossing Through the Middle-Earth by Skyring https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10494155/ (TBR)
5. New Selected Poems 1966-1987 by Seamus Heaney https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15071318/ (TBR)
6. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (AUDIOBOOK-CD) https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13052862/
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14011865/
8. Hiss of death by Rita Mae Brown https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15295897/