I have a lot of Female Empowerment books that could possibly use a new home, so I started up a book box to see if anyone was interested.
Do you have any books that empower females or and /or have a strong female lead that are taking up space on your shelf? Now more than ever, I feel as if we need this. I'm aiming for about 10-15 books.
If you would like to join, please leave a reply here or PM me.
1. Books must empower females and/or have a strong female lead (anything goes. Use your imagination. If necessary, include a note in your journal entry about how and/ or why females are empowered).
2. Keep the box moving (two weeks or less to send out, ideally)
3. Have fun! (I know, that’s cheesy)
Here is the order (May change, based on location):
2. AlterEgoZoe - PA
3. Kkarlene -MT
4. Spatial - VA
5. mrsjones - OH
6. emmejo - NY
7. ravencat- NY
8. RandomScrabble- NJ <<<Skipped, can't be messaged
9. lemondrop622 - CO
......... and then back to me, Chicvolley99 <<<Box is here!
1. Post on this forum when the books arrive and when you send it out (with a tracking number, if possible).
2. Take whichever books you would like, and replace them with others. The number of books doesn’t have to be the same, as long as the box is kept full.
3. Journal all of the books that you take and all of the books that you add to the box. (If you would like, you can also journal the books that you don’t take. This is not required, but I like to do so.)
4. PM the next person on the list for their mailing address, and send the box on its way (two weeks or less is ideal).
Thanks everyone for your help!