Unfortunately, this book is 400+ pages and hardcover so international shipping would be very expensive. But, I wanted to see if anyone in the US would like to join this ray.
Rules (cobbled together from other people's rays):
- When you receive the book, please journal it.
- Please post on the thread to let us know when you receive it and when you send it on to the next participant.
- PM the next person in line for their address so you'll have it ready when you've finished the book.
- Try to send to the next participant within 5-6 weeks' time (and journal or make release notes).
- If you cannot reach the next person in line or don't think you can manage to mail the book as originally agreed, please let me know and we'll work something out.
- If you are the last person on the ray, you are free to do with the book what you want but please check this thread to make sure no one has signed up for the ray last minute. Thank you!
Please stay in touch even if life gets in the way of reading. :)
originalslicey (KS) [Skip- has obtained own copy]
LoreleiLee (PA) [Asked to be skipped]
CanticleLost (FL) [Asked to be skipped]
mysticalzoe (ME) <--Book is here!