[CLOSED] ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter S

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter S to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another S-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

Oh, and all books must be registered on BookCrossing.com.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

BooksandMusic
Meekachu07
lane1088
perryfran
ravencat
Suezq60
jmsmom
Southernfryed
Dove-i-libri
booklady331
heartthumper
raralovestoread
NancyNova
MmeClinton
Chicvolley99
iwillrejoice
* Ann1244

PM'ing you now...

... and postage is purchased... They'll be hitting the road tomorrow. Happy picking!

Tracking info: 9449009699937498905731

I chose Dissolution by C. J. Sansom. I will get the books in the mail early next week.

Tracking # 9549 0148 7882 8106 3429 33

Tracking # 9549 0148 7882 8106 3429 33

Thanks, BooksandMusic.

P.S. Please don't forget to journal your book!

Meekachu07 1 yr ago
Arrived
I selected "The Full Cupboard of Life" by Alexander McCall Smith

Meekachu07 1 yr ago
Update
Placed these in the blue box tonight. Will get picked up tomorrow.

Placed these in the blue box tonight. Will get picked up tomorrow.

Thanks, Meekachu07!

These were waiting for me in the mail. I selected Rough Country by John Sandford. I've already sent PM to Perryfran for an address. I will try to get these out by tuesday.

These were waiting for me in the mail. I selected Rough Country by John Sandford. I've already sent PM to Perryfran for an address. I will try to get these out by tuesday.

Thanks, lane1088.

I shipped these out this morning to Perryfran. tracking # 9549 0132 4773 8128 3710 73.

I shipped these out this morning to Perryfran. tracking # 9549 0132 4773 8128 3710 73.

Thanks, lane1088!

I am selecting "Prepared for Rage" by Dana Stabenow. (Note: this book was unregistered with bookcrossing. I assume it was included by lane1088. I will register it myself). I'll also contact the next in line and get these moving again soon.

I am selecting "Prepared for Rage" by Dana Stabenow. (Note: this book was unregistered with bookcrossing. I assume it was included by lane1088. I will register it myself). I'll also contact the next in line and get these moving again soon.

Thanks, perryfran.

Just a reminder, everybody, that all books must be registered on BookCrossing.com!

Shipping label created and books will be in the mail tomorrow.

Tracking:
https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction_input?...

Shipping label created and books will be in the mail tomorrow.

Tracking:
https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction_input?...

Thanks, perryfran!

Books arrived and have chosen Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson. PMing next in line.

Books mailed to Suezq60 USPS DelConf # 9549 0154 0552 8145 1195 83

Books mailed to Suezq60 USPS DelConf # 9549 0154 0552 8145 1195 83

Thanks, ravencat!

Books arrived and I have chosen Up Till Now by William Shatner. I will have them on their way to jmsmom this weekend.

Books arrived and I have chosen Up Till Now by William Shatner. I will have them on their way to jmsmom this weekend.

Thanks, Suezq60!

Books sent on Saturday, can't find the receipt with the tracking #. :-/

Books sent on Saturday, can't find the receipt with the tracking #. :-/

Thanks, Suezq60.

and are on their way today.

https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

I chose The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

and are on their way today.

https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

I chose The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.

Thanks, jmsmom!

I have chosen Return to Hunter Springs by Constance Anne Scott. Will be pming Dove-i-libri momentarily. Hope to get this ring back in the mail this week.

Thanks, Southernfryed!

I've chosen "Everywhere That Mary Went" by Lisa Scottoline. http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/1399333

I've added my book and packaged them up! Will call Booklady331 and see if we can meet up so I can give her these books.

Thanks, Dove-i-libri!

Great! Thanks, Dove-i-libri!

I have made my choices and will get them off to the next person this week.

I have made my choices and will get them off to the next person this week.

So what did you choose? :-)

Mailed the books today to the next person

Tracking number: 9549026561078186219458

Mailed the books today to the next person

Tracking number: 9549026561078186219458

Thanks, booklady331!

I will make my choice and send them on. Thanks.

I chose Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine. The Theater Guild had just finished putting on the play here in town, seemed appropriate. Thanks for including it.

Tracking #9449010200828792269147

I chose Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine. The Theater Guild had just finished putting on the play here in town, seemed appropriate. Thanks for including it.

Tracking #9449010200828792269147

Thanks, heartthumper!

I have chosen Picking Up the Pieces by Mary Sheepshanks. I will PM the next person for an address.

Thanks, raralovestoread!

PM'g next in line - so I can get this moving again quickly

mailed yesterday
Tracking 9549013918128230310113 estimated delivery Thursday

mailed yesterday
Tracking 9549013918128230310113 estimated delivery Thursday

Thanks, NancyNova!

I have received the S authors... and liked both the offerings!! I am going to take out Lawrence Sanders' McNally's Caper, since I feel in the need of a fun mystery at the moment! Am currently finishing up my S offering and will send for the address of the next in line!

Finished a great book to add to the S authors and have prepared my package to mail off to Denver!

Finished a great book to add to the S authors and have prepared my package to mail off to Denver!

Thanks, MmeClinton!

I will choice my book today or tomorrow, and then send the package on its way.

I chose "Abide by Me" by Elizabeth Strout.

So sorry for the delay. I sent this out today. The tracking number through USPS is:

So sorry for the delay. I sent this out today. The tracking number through USPS is:

Thanks, Chicvolley99.

The S-Authors have arrived safely in Florida today. I received Where or When by Anita Shreve & Night of the Huntress by Kathryn Smith. Thanks for sharing, everybody!

This concludes the S-Authors book ring.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.