[CLOSED] ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter R

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
The way it works is like this: I'll start the ring out by posting 2 books whose author's last name starts with the letter R to the first person on the list. That person takes *one* book out & replaces it with another R-book, & then sends those 2 to the next person. And so on.

You post in the forum:

1. when the books arrive
2. what book you chose
3. when you mail the books to the next person.

That way we all know where the books are. The last person on the list sends the books to me.

Don't post the title of the book you *don't* take, or your new addition -- let that be a surprise. Only post the title you are taking out. Oh, & please journal the book you take out promptly.

I think that we should all be able to mail this back out within a week to 10 days. After all, all we're doing is replacing one book.

If by some chance, you just don't like or you've already read one round's offerings, you can either opt to skip your turn & mail the books on without taking one. Or you could consider it an opportunity for a wild release, & just take one out for that purpose (replacing it with one of your own). Your choice.

I think that's everything. Anyone want to play? :-)

Names will be shuffled between each round.

~~~

jmsmom
Southernfryed
ravencat
Suezq60
perryfran
Meekachu07
BooksandMusic
booklady331
lane1088
raralovestoread
Dove-i-libri
heartthumper
NancyNova
MmeClinton
iwillrejoice
* Ann1244

PM'ing you now...

... heading out tomorrow. Tracking #9449009699937342160316. Happy picking!

These are probably the books I was thinking of when I said that was fast. I've pm ed, southernfryed. She is up next for this and the B books so if it's ok with everyone and it doesn't take too long for the B's to arrive I'll probably wait and send them all together. Either way, with the holiday Monday, it would be Tues. at the earliest.

jmsmom 9 mos ago
They're off!
https://tools.usps.com/---/TrackConfirmAction?...

I chose Through Rushing Water by Catherine Richmond

I chose Through Rushing Water by Catherine Richmond

Thanks, jmsmom!

I chose Stone Heart by Luanne Rice. I have pm'd ravencat for an address and will try to get these moving by the end of the week.

Thanks, Southernfryed!

Books arrived (love the box!!!) and have chosen Legends Lake by JoAnn Ross.
Pm next in line and books will be on the way.

On the way to Suezq60 USPS Tracking# 9549 0112 5414 8067 1903 87

On the way to Suezq60 USPS Tracking# 9549 0112 5414 8067 1903 87

Thanks, ravencat!

I have received the books and have chosen The Simplicity of Cider by Amy Reichert. I will send them on to pedestrian shortly.

Books were mailed yesterday, tracking # 9549-0121-1302-8076-1410-31

Books were mailed yesterday, tracking # 9549-0121-1302-8076-1410-31

Thanks, Suezq60!

P.S. Don't forget to journal the book you chose! Thanks.

I am selecting Losing Clementine by Ashley Ream.

I will contact the next in line and get these moving again soon.

Confirmed address, printed label, and books are ready to go in the mail. Tracking:

Confirmed address, printed label, and books are ready to go in the mail. Tracking:

Thanks, perryfran!

I will select "The Plot Against America" by Phillip Roth.

PMing next in line

Will send tomorrow

Will send tomorrow

Thanks, Meekachu07!

I'm selecting Sandstorm by James Rollins . I'll send the books on in a few days.

Tracking # 9549 01487882 8106 3429 40

Tracking # 9549 01487882 8106 3429 40

Thanks, BooksandMusic.

I selected Board Stiff by Annelise Ryan.
I PMed lane1088 for her address. Hope to go to PO on Friday.

I selected Board Stiff by Annelise Ryan.
I PMed lane1088 for her address. Hope to go to PO on Friday.

Thanks, booklady331.

These books were waiting for me in the mail. I have gone through and selected Then no one can have her by Caitlin Rother.

I have my book ready to go and have PMed the next person. So as soon as i get the address it will go back out.

These books were waiting for me in the mail. I have gone through and selected Then no one can have her by Caitlin Rother.

I have my book ready to go and have PMed the next person. So as soon as i get the address it will go back out.

Thanks, lane1088.

I just sent these out to raralovestoread. Tracking #9540 0132 4773 8128 3710 66.

I have chosen Icy Sparks by Gwyn Hyman Rubio. I will PM the next person in line.

Thanks, raralovestoread!

The BookCrosser who added Murder in Waiting by (Double R) author Robert Richardson did not attach a label with a BCID. Can anyone help??? This is the book I would like to choose.

Added my own, veryifying address with Heartthumper, and will send books along ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping this here for now to use in the journal entries …

as part of Iwillrejoice's ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter R <a href="http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/549725">(Link)</a>

USPS Tracking Number: 9549 0265 3441 8149 0266 80

Does anyone have information?

Does anyone have information?

I expect it's from lane1088. She doesn't seem to be registering her books. Just go ahead & register it if you want, Dove-i-libri. Sorry this happened to you.

OK, I've registered it!

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15059385

Thanks!

I chose Divergent by Veronica Roth. Very different from what I normally read. Sometimes you need to branch out. LOL! Will message the next in line.

PM'g next in line

Today the R books arrived from NancyNova (thanks!). I have taken out Big Russ and Me by Tim Russert and will send on the package soon to iwillrejoice!

The R-Authors have made it safely home to Florida. Today I received Sanctuary by Nora Roberts & Not in the Flesh by Ruth Rendell. Thanks for sharing, everybody!

This concludes the R-Authors ring.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.