corner corner any interest in a world mysteries bookbox? (US)

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

any interest in a world mysteries bookbox? (US)

Several years ago I took part in a mystery VBB of this sort, but it was later subsumed into a general Mystery vbb, which means I seldom see or get a chance at these.

I'm thinking this would be a small box (inexpensive to mail), maybe just 10-12 books open to mysteries which are not US or UK. I just finished a good Spanish mystery, and still have at least a couple Scandinavian books I've not yet passed on. Most of what I have at the moment are in the Far East; I know I have books set in Japan, China, Tibet, Thailand, India, and Cambodia.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Several years ago I took part in a mystery VBB of this sort, but it was later subsumed into a general Mystery vbb, which means I seldom see or get a chance at these.

I'm thinking this would be a small box (inexpensive to mail), maybe just 10-12 books open to mysteries which are not US or UK. I just finished a good Spanish mystery, and still have at least a couple Scandinavian books I've not yet passed on. Most of what I have at the moment are in the Far East; I know I have books set in Japan, China, Tibet, Thailand, India, and Cambodia.

Profile Image
glad you are, Gory~~ sure hope there are some more out there~

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.