corner corner EUROPEAN: Ekaterinberg: Last Days of the Romanovs bookring

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

EUROPEAN: Ekaterinberg: Last Days of the Romanovs bookring

I purchased a copy of this book several months ago http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14629346 after a related exhibition in London and am now putting it up as a bookring. If anyone would like to read this please sign up...... I believe it's usual to allow six weeks per person (correct me if I'm wrong!!) but since I may be sending out before Christmas, I'd be OK to let person one eight weeks to account for the usual Busy-ness of the season!!

Participants
1 Bookworm-Lady (Spain) - can post internationally
2 penelopewanders (Switzerland) - prefers domestic postage (hence juggling the list!)
2 Mankyi (Switzerland) - can post anywhere
4 Lizzy-stardust (UK) - can post within EU
10 .... sends back to Andrea99

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I purchased a copy of this book several months ago http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14629346/ after a related exhibition in London and am now putting it up as a bookring. If anyone would like to read this please sign up...... I believe it's usual to allow six weeks per person (correct me if I'm wrong!!) but since I may be sending out before Christmas, I'd be OK to let person one eight weeks to account for the usual Busy-ness of the season!!

Participants
1 Bookworm-Lady (Spain) - can post internationally
2 penelopewanders (Switzerland) - prefers domestic postage (hence juggling the list!)
2 Mankyi (Switzerland) - can post anywhere
4 Lizzy-stardust (UK) - can post within EU
10 .... sends back to Andrea99
Profile Image
Really interested; I am sure I would have loved this exhibition!
I can post INTL.
Thanks for sharing this book! :)
Profile Image
I'm in Switzerland, ok to post anywhere
Profile Image
In the UK and can post within the eu.
Profile Image
this sounds very interesting, but I'll be pretty flat out work-wise until at least January... I'm in Switzerland and would only like to post in Europe (or domestically..). Thanks for drawing attention to this.
Profile Image
Just so everyone's aware - I'm looking to set this book travelling at the beginning of December, with Bookworm-lady sending on to the next person at the beginning of February so that pretty much fits in with penelopewanders' work schedule! I've put her in place 2 as she prefers domestic postage....... perhaps if necessary she can swap with Mankyi or even have an extra couple of weeks' reading time? We can work something out later though if we need to!!!
Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

bump

Profile Image

bump

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.